BWMOH League... Realism or not..

D

[DDT][Putte]

My vote is realism off youst becouse its the way the game was created.....if i want something else i play another game......
if i want realism in damage giving i play for example
Action Quake 2 where head shot from any gun kills,1-2 shots in breast or stumake depending on gun....and where u start to bleed after being shot and hafto bandage to stop bleeding and maybe fix an limping leg....

you arent even coming whit strong arguements....like one of u said u liked to kill people whit 1 head shot whit unscoped KAR or garant....well if u had tryed the arcad a little more then u would know that u can youst do that there to.....and wanting to have the shotgun to reload slower ??? dont know how u made that up
have u tryed to reload a real gun any time in your life....hes already reloading slower then i do...as fastes in the army i could reload a full 30 clip 5,56 in same time as the mohaa guy does 5 shotgun shells...if u want that kind of realism then the SMG and MG guy should be sitting and reloading his clips whit single rounds after emtying his clips...i know swe army uses 4 clips a guy
dont think they had any more at ww2...we could be sitting here talking realism for ages couse the realsim mod dont realy make it that mutch more realistic...couse then real war tactics for group combat would work here to and they dont...its still a game and i like the game the way it was released....

remember its not hard to kill people in arcad its youst more skilled then in realism..i can run around killing shotgun guys whit my colt if i want in arcad its not hard 2 headshots and hes dead...
the fun whit mohaa arcad 4 me is like one guy said befor here its well balance ;)

L

LGAlien

I like to play with Realism on because it is more like the single player game, where it is far easier and realistic to kill your enemy!
I would'nt be surpised to find most of the mods in the Realism mod are exactly the same to the single player rules. IMO They never should have change the specs for the mutliplayer from the Single player game.

D

[DDT][Putte]

well if you think u want single player more realistic have you ever thought of that in single player the enemy's guns are weaker ??

well anyways i have tryed the realism and i dont think its fun couse its to easy....running around whit the Bar gun shoting 1-3 shot at eatch enemy for a kill its not fun...
so when the matches will start they will be more uneven..the team thats little better will totaly beat the other team...youst a thought ;)

N

nqr

Hi guys

im new to this so go easy on me lol

I have read with interest all the above.
I dont think were going to get all to agree on this subject, to say the least.

But im going to go with realism on

The clincher for me was last night the guys were in a friendly match with ckr off.
1 of our ppl said "i shot him 3 times in the er, bum (u get the drift lol) and he didnt die.

Now in real life that guy who was shot would probably be dead or at least totaly out of action.

I know its a game but were using tactics and stuff to get it closer to real life.
i dont like all the features, such as the caming on respawns, but if im in the server when they do this they will be looking for a new game.

Thats my thoughts on it anyway for what there worth
(prob not mutch lol)

Users who are viewing this thread