BWEFL what happens now???

O

old.=CCC=OMEN

After reading the news page i started wondering whats going to happen now null's steped down?
is there anybody who wants to take over his role here?
it would be a shame to see the league fall apart now were all playing games

D

[DAD]Monty73

Perhaps the organisation could be split up so that a couple of people were responsible for each division! That way it would not be tons of work for 1 or 2 people.

I would not mind doing what I can on the DIV4 section.

Just an idea :sleeping:

[DAD]Monty73
www.dadclan.fsnet.co.uk

O

old.[tf]alan

monty

monty u konw when TF played u in bwl
did u record a demo?
because nap say u did and u was palying and u had a normal ping so how can that be posable??
if u did can u send it me?

O

old.Streaky

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but wouldn't it be an idea to fix the problems with the servers before every single clan leaves and there is no league ?

O

old.[tf]alan

bwl is going to be back up in 2 or 3 days

rabbit and his friend are going to look after it but
i still like montys idea

D

[DAD]Monty73

DAD TF Demo

Recording demos while you are playing online does not affect your ping! It may slow your system down if it can’t handle both at the same time though.

As for whether the [DAD] [TF] exists, who can say Bahahaha!

The TF web site is down and when I click on your name on your BWEFL clans page it doesn’t bring up your e-mail.

:cowsleep:

B

bigfoot

Nullifier has informed me about his stepping down, he has said Rabbit will be taking over. I'm sure Rabbit will welcome all the help on offer, Streaky you seem to be particularly keen to see the league do well so perhaps you would want to get in touch with Rabbit and offer your help?

D

[DAD]Monty73

This is not a complaint!

:strokehea

It seams from what I can gather in the chit chat going back and forth and from the BWEFL IRC Channel last night that the league is continuing!

However it would be useful if someone could take responsibility for the BWEFL web site so that everyone is informed about what’s happening and when. Maybe a few people could do this……maybe 1 from each division.

As I mentioned I am not complaining as I can imagine that this league, with all of the clans that are in it, is allot of work to organise and I/we all do appreciate having it as its great fun.

Keep up the good work!:clap:

[DAD]Monty73

O

old.[tf]alan

well said montey

i agress with montey
one from each div comes out and helps
:clap:

D

[DAD]Monty73

Originally posted by [tf]alan
well the bwl thnig is worng i have told em that hoestead is down and here is our new url
http://goslings.tzo.com/tf/

I assume you are “Alan Horton” as that’s the only Alan with an e-mail address on the above site.

I tried e-mailing the demo to you at the hotmail address but it was too big, or wouldn’t go through:zzwhip: I then tried to e-mail you to let you know but that e-mail would not go through either :confused:

E-mail me if you have an address that can handle 1.84Mb and I will send the demo to you.

[DAD]Monty73
dadmonty73@startrekmail.com

M

mr.Blacky

u might try icq? file message? might work

D

[DAD]Monty73

No, we use Yahoo although I do have ICQ as well

Yahoo = MrMonty73

ICQ = Cant remember, I will check it if you want it!

O

old.Streaky

Originally posted by bigfoot
Streaky you seem to be particularly keen to see the league do well so perhaps you would want to get in touch with Rabbit and offer your help?

Thanks for the comments but I've been helping since day one Dave, way back when Spanky started running the BWEFL show.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom