bwaaa

W

warriorx

the other day I was wondering in the lovely seanic thid skipping along picking flowers and thinking about cute bunnies when i was run over bye a steam train well it semed that way (choo choo}

btw having fun in thid with my new inoc merc {no comments pls} just a bit angry that peaps fell the need to walk though bug me to beat me ask yourself this next time do i need to do that to beat an unbuffed inoc merc {dont make me use dirty tricks}

ps stabby stabby yours elterran :)

W

warriorx

ps

dont take any notice of my sig i havent bother updating it

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
warriorx said:
just a bit angry that peaps fell the need to walk though bug me to beat me ask yourself this next time do i need to do that to beat an unbuffed inoc merc {dont make me use dirty tricks}
1st of all, if they run through just walk backwards...or use ur mouse to keep them in view...even if ur a little off and not in view coz u use mouse it seems to hit anyways(within reason ofc).../face, /stick can make u lose a fight tbh :twak:
2nd, i wanna take that lvl 24 crush merc (yes crush) that took me on after i PA'd that heratic on mb...i sprinted away hoping for a stealth and /stick -> PA ..but u got lucky and hit me wen i hit the water, i turned started hitting u (ooe btw seen as i ran at 1st) u blew D.tricks, and i still beat u...OMFG UR CRUSH, D.TRICKS !!! and i was ooe...rofl m8
ps. i know that was bragging but fuk it, i lmao irl after that 1 tbh :cheers: :fluffle:

W

warriorx

y

I got no clue why you need to correct my mistakes

but then again I used to beat up the clever kids for lunch money

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
warriorx said:

Hulk smash!

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
warriorx said:

100plat says u are a dork irl, have i got ne takers...........
come on people.....the only person u bet up was ur barbie dolls im sure...

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
LoL I Know him in real life... Hes a Big Lad that i Played Rugby with and Dose re-enactments With me...

Hes Far from a Dorky Kid..

if your nice i am Sure he would show you his Sword up close :p

W

warriorx

humm

I was messing when I put that your the idiot for putting such a nasty reply

btw thanks for your comments least when I was younger I did'nt play strip the barbie {with the ken doll} :twak:

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
TriggerHappy said:
100plat says u are a dork irl, have i got ne takers...........
come on people.....the only person u bet up was ur barbie dolls im sure...

Strongly suspect your passing cheques with your mouth that your body cant cash in.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
hungerfordjr.jpg

Bad Pic of Me But at least i get to Wear and fight in real Armour... in-sted of Just Roll playing in a game :p

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
:eek7: :eek: :puke:
hehe...such a roleplayer !!!
ROLEPLAY OR DIE!! ftw :touch:(just replace stick for a sword and we are rdy to go!)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud

Always amazes me how anyone ever managed to kill anyone with all that gear on. Where do you hit em for one thing? I think the fights must have been along the lines of 'bash hell outta each other with the heaviest sword/mace/club you could handle, and the guy that remains standing wins' - with one guy dieing from overheating or heart attack:) .

By the way you don't look exactly menacing. Were you the cook or summit?

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
My lvl 20 skald Sedusa got some great kill spam in thid today, while in /lvl gear. Tell me, is it luck or my camlann pvp skillz that got me 20 kills/death?
Itamz/bot is not > * , remember that.
And not all Camlann players are laming, flaming cata playing noobies.

Its not that I have a point to make, just making a point. Cu soon.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
warriorx said:
btw having fun in thid with my new inoc merc {no comments pls} just a bit angry that peaps fell the need to walk though bug me to beat me ask yourself this next time do i need to do that to beat an unbuffed inoc merc {dont make me use dirty tricks}

ps stabby stabby yours elterran :)

Sorry, but it's not a bug. It is a bit lame, but it's part of tha game dynamics and will remain as such until Mythic decides to make characters "solid", which will never happen as it gives rise to griefing.

Dorimor1

Banned
Tankgirl said:
My lvl 20 skald Sedusa got some great kill spam in thid today, while in /lvl gear. Tell me, is it luck or my camlann pvp skillz that got me 20 kills/death?
Itamz/bot is not > * , remember that.
And not all Camlann players are laming, flaming cata playing noobies.

Its not that I have a point to make, just making a point. Cu soon.

You think 20 deathblows are good? Some people I group with get over 100!

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
you mean rolling in a fg of /level chars ganking solo'rs and waiting for the last hp to fire your insta?

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Umgrud

Always amazes me how anyone ever managed to kill anyone with all that gear on. Where do you hit em for one thing? I think the fights must have been along the lines of 'bash hell outta each other with the heaviest sword/mace/club you could handle, and the guy that remains standing wins' - with one guy dieing from overheating or heart attack:) .

By the way you don't look exactly menacing. Were you the cook or summit?

I have Been doing it for about 9years now... Given and taken Some nasty Hits over that time... Broken Fingers are very common...
We fight in a Bill Block... Solo in the game = Death RL tbh..

Me in the Red and Green... Looks like a Alb Zerg tbh
DSCF0113.jpg

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Umgrud said:
Me in the Red and Green... Looks like a Alb Zerg tbh
DSCF0113.jpg
can't be an alb zerg, since alb zergs always have speed on :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom