Bw

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Does this mean BW will be a ghost town as people will be using here as its not closing soon and they can work on their post count :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
why? I couldn't care less what happens to my post count. tbh it does sting a bit :(

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Argh!

Were's the 'Quote' button? I mean to actually quote someone's post. Do I have to do it the long way (Reply -> Quote -> Insert text -> Insert posters name in bold), or is there a funkey quick link?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Luckily my memory is good enough to remember my post count and when I joined, although it will be sad to see all the useful info (yes there was quite a lot believe it or not) get binned.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cdr said:
Argh!

Were's the 'Quote' button? I mean to actually quote someone's post. Do I have to do it the long way (Reply -> Quote -> Insert text -> Insert posters name in bold), or is there a funkey quick link?

Right hand reply button = with quote, left hand one = without.

And of course, before you post count chasers rush off again don't forget to read and digest the code of conduct:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/announcement.php?f=2&announcementid=2

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Cdr said:
Argh!

You mean the reply button in a post :p

Embattle

FH is my second home
Cdr said:
Argh!

Lower right of persons post.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
heh cheers.

I bet I look more stupid than I feel :D

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
Jupitus said:
Right hand reply button = with quote, left hand one = without.

And of course, before you post count chasers rush off again don't forget to read and digest the code of conduct:

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/announcement.php?f=2&announcementid=2

*points to brynn*
his fault Your Honour

thats what caught me at the start, i'd go to the right to reply and never noticed the left button until i scrolled way past the thread by accident

i vote the old regulars for BW get their own custom titles like TDC 'n Will 'n that :)

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Insane said:
*points to brynn*
his fault Your Honour

thats what caught me at the start, i'd go to the right to reply and never noticed the left button until i scrolled way past the thread by accident

i vote the old regulars for BW get their own custom titles like TDC 'n Will 'n that :)

I found it by thinking it was the normal reply button.

And will promised me a custom title on bw but I didn't get one. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom