BW Tribes1 Funcup

O

old.Alco2

Barrysworld Tribes Funcup will be taking entries from this weekend (15/02/02). Please go to http://leagues.barrysworld.net/bwtl/tribes1signup.php and signup. Games will include Arena, Multi team CTF, Rat in the kitchen, Long walk home, Hot potato, and maybe more. The cup is always loads of fun, so sign your team up now! ;)

BWTL-Alco

K

knightwhosayni

well well well

Does this mean people still do care about tribes 1 ..?

It angers me to see so much hype over such a mound of dung that is known as Tribes 2. It's terrible, it's buggy, it requires a machine capable of bringing down the national grid to run and most of all is not worth it. I think the reason people still play it is to keep up with things and to not feel left out.

Stick to Tribes 1 people, you know it makes sense :)

Rumour has it that T1 was brought out as a taster to get more copies of the deviously planned T2 sold. Nice marketing scheme.. and for the most I'd say it worked. Pity they let people down so much. Then go as far as to lay off the developers.

Argh, before I get into a full blown rant and turn this post into something it's not I'll stop here.

I do hope to be involved in the fun cup in some way as I've not yet participated in one.

Over and out :D

Users who are viewing this thread