BW Starting Side

W

Will

So, we'd all like to be able to bump into each other on the same side. None of us can agree on which side is the best. So here it is, the unofficial Game.net poll into which side you'd prefer to play.

Disclaimer : Voting does not tie you into any particular side, though it does mean that all your bases are belong to me.

X

Xtro

bump

what a pathetic response, come on slackers get to it!

W

Will

Its a pretty poor turnout so far. Kinda like any other election.

S

Scooba Da Bass

I voted Terran as I dig those human chicks!

A

adams901

I voted New Conglomerate, dunno why though as I dont know the 1st thing about them, or any other side.

S

SilverHood

which realm gets the lightning tank?

or an equivelant medium tank? Always watned a decent tank sim.... (no, massive attack doesn;t count)

C

Cronn

I voted TR.

I don't really mind which side I start on though.

I think i'd rather play TR & NC over VS.

C

Cronn

Originally posted by SilverHood
which realm gets the lightning tank?

or an equivelant medium tank? Always watned a decent tank sim.... (no, massive attack doesn;t count)

The lightning tank is common pool and each faction has their own medium class tank.

The lightning is classed as a light tank.

But you can just hack enemy vehicles and claim them for yourself anyway.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/content.php?p=sdVehicleInfo

S

SilverHood

playing as freedom fighters sounds like me

NC it is

quite like the sounds of being a freedom fighting anarchist :D

S

Scouse

I think I'll save my vote until I've actually tried them all out...

Quite like VS at the moment - but I've only played them for a couple of hours - and I think it's more down to the mosquito I fly ;)

X

Xtro

NC's main battle tank is the Vanguard, completely 0wns the others and is lots of fun to take out for "tea and cake" runs for those pesky TR and VS scallywags.

S

SilverHood

NC it is then :D

like the lightning better tho

from the sounds if it, its like a skald with decent weapons ;)

G

Gekul

Well, out of VS and NC I would choose NC. Really need to give it a go. If I didn't have work to be doing I'd download the beta, I just know I wouldn't get my work done if I could play it though :)

C

Custy

VS or NC then i think.

I can only imagine TR being full of gay newbs.

VS gets my vote out of the two.

but i won't be playing PS till mid july anyway probs :/ ah well

S

-Shaz-

Xtro ya peon ;p

Just upgraded PC, will prolly be playing VS with BL.

G

granny

The vanguard owns :) If you get an engineer in one of the seats you'll last forever. Razz about, twat a few people, hide behind a hill and repair, rinse, repeat, rar!

T

Tilda

I like the look of VS tbh :D

it seems that most of the n00b's go to TR, and from what ive read VS seems to get the most tactically minded/mature/better players which adds to their high jumping MAX's, floating tanks, and laser/plasma weapons to make them the choice for me.

Tilda

X

Xtro

hmm VS seem to be nudging ahead as my interest in them wanes more and more each day.

ho hum, time to stab myself in the face again.

W

Will

Heh, its not a must play, more a what would most people prefer, so we can all meet up.;)

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by Xtro
NC's main battle tank is the Vanguard, completely 0wns the others and is lots of fun to take out for "tea and cake" runs for those pesky TR and VS scallywags.

Magrider > Vanguard

STRAFE ON TANK FOR TEH WIN!!!1!!

S

Scooba Da Bass

Having discovered a vast number of my clan shall be playing this, I shall play whatever race they pick so we can drop in as a clan (whoo!)

F

flownalk

Originally posted by Tilda
I like the look of VS tbh :D

it seems that most of the n00b's go to TR, and from what ive read VS seems to get the most tactically minded/mature/better players which adds to their high jumping MAX's, floating tanks, and laser/plasma weapons to make them the choice for me.

Tilda

This is true... mainly due to the VS med/assult weapon sucking balls and the fact u have to aim with the VS max... newbies love the TR for the AI/AV max in one... dont really have to even aim at your target as it dies before u get ya mouse pointer over the enemys

VS is for those who like to work for a kill

S

SilverHood

NC look the best from what I've seen

red lasers just don't cut the mustard for me :)

O

old.Styx

Pffft, 3 cookies and u could be convinced to shave ur head..........or get a ginger mohican!!

Tryed NC/VS and TR. VS Sook, TR are ok but everyone and thier grannies seems to wanna go them. NC is the one i keep going back too.

X

Xtro

pfft hush you! :)

NC it is then - if an old fart like you can do well at NC then surely I must be able to ;)

Users who are viewing this thread