BW servers - Pistol rounds

T

throdgrain

Be calm my child ;)

Me mate Mider will definatly be pleased with the one or two jump thing hes always griping about it :)
I actually agree,jumping up and down in the air seems a bit silly to me.I can (and do!) do it in quake ,but dont want to on cs.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I wub strafe jumping in quake... but for CS it's just annoying as hell :) Though it does remind me of the ol'game Duck Hunt :)

G

Grimes

Originally posted by throdgrain
.......... "oh it was better in 5.2" or "not as good as 7.1" or whatever it is .
God you sound like me going on about The Clash :)

ROTFL ! that analogy has cheered me up no end. True though, as I'm getting older the less sense these young people's music makes :p

S

Skyler

Dolly bunnyhopping is dead and has been since this version, plus you cant aim or shoot at all while bunnyhopping, so I very much doubt people are "bunnyhopping" against you and shooting you.

More like they are just jumping.

Either way itll be sorted next version....

As for you guys who started in 1.0 I feel sorry for you in some ways, and happy in others..

Sorry because you havent experienced the height of the CS community and the arguable best versions of old, pre cheat.

Happy because you havent experienced those, so you cant always look back and regret that the CS team changed things.

Ah well...

W

Wilier

I love the pistol round, Im crap at it, but I love it.;)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Hopping, jumping, same difference :rolleyes:

As for Skyler's last note... I feel the emotive pull of a group hug...

:D

/me hugs you all.

Cya in V.2 my wubblies!

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Was speaking for the 'future'...

Heh, I will always remember one of the old 'Counter Crap' (?) comics that said something like...

CS version 1,000,000,000.

New weapon added... A BIG STICK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom