BW CS servers

T

throdgrain

I take it the IP addesses HAVENT changed ? Only with all this stuff about BY closing it seems a shame that all our subbed servers are 999, and have been for a week or so?
Before you say why havent you spoken to anyone, well , I have, but no response worth a mention.
Anyone reading this ?

C

Ch3tan

Yes I noticed this last night, this needs sorting. Will slap people tomoorrow in irc if its not fixed.

T

throdgrain

Have been doing that for the last week. Well spotted folks :)

B

Bazerka

GAME.NET - Game.net CounterStrike 1 -= Popular Maps =-|20ms|213.221.174.6:27015
GAME.NET - Game.net CounterStrike 3 -= Classic Maps =-|22ms|213.221.174.7:27015
GAME.NET Preview - Half-Life Counter-Strike v1.6 #2|25ms|213.221.178.69:27015
GAME.NET Preview - Half-Life Counter-Strike v1.6|29ms|213.221.178.81:27015

Soz, don't know what you're referring to. All HL subs/preview servers are up and running correctly.... Care to enlighten? :)

T

throdgrain

You know they wernt yesterday Bazerka, or last week for that matter mate.

B

Bazerka

I beg to differ...

We have a serveradmin page tucked away that lists all bookings that aren't responding, and I've not seen any of the CS subs/preview servers on there recently.

The last one was one of the subs servers that was running a custom map rotation, and some of those maps aren't compatible with 1.6. And that was at least 3 weeks ago.

You honestly think we'd just ignore broken servers and leave them as they are? Pur-lease :)

Jase.

B

Bazerka

/me eats humble pie.

You are in fact correct, the servers have been down *(but not in a failure sense)*, hence why we didnt find out about it until this morning.

I've just spoken to natteh, and the CS community servers had "expired", so the bookings were automatically deleted.

This is in the process of being resolved by Deathace and Zappeh.

My bad :)

Jase.

B

Bazerka

Pffft :)

I blame the liaison for not informing us - we only automatically check for servers that are supposed to be up (eg. servers which have a booking) and that have failed. ;)

Jase.

T

throdgrain

NP mate, so long as they are sorted now :)
No one seems to answer my queries in irc except Bigfoot, so dont feel too bad ...

T

throdgrain

Anyway, the liason was the first person I told, im only a humble admin.
But the yoga in #game.cs was going full blast, and I must have been overlooked ;)

C

Ch3tan

LOL Baz, told nat this morning and he got Russ and Zappeh on to it. The bookings were all deleted and unassoicated with a team...dodgy happenings.

C

Ch3tan

Should all be up and running now. A selection of maps and configs are running across the 6 subs servers, if you have any ideas for maps and/or configs to attract more play on them please drop me a line.

J

jis

Do we have a rats server or a customs server (iceworld, scoutznknivez, etc) The rats was one of the most popular servers on blueyonder so it might be an idea?

I can't see the servers at the moment it appears to not work on my crap uni PC, so forgive me if there are servers of this type running.

T

throdgrain

I dont think there is a rats server or scoutzknifes no m8.
/me waits for bw to sternly tell me there is, then decide there isnt 10 minutes later :)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

My two pence...

A scoutknives server would be very popular. From what I've seen elsewhere servers that run that sorta map rotation always have peeps on, no-matter the time of day.

Users who are viewing this thread