BW Closure

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
Congrats to those that made it through :) This kind of puts Trickery and FH in the same position now eh, will you be working with Trickery at all?

gmloki

Part of the furniture
]AC[dRuM said:
Congrats to those that made it through :) This kind of puts Trickery and FH in the same position now eh, will you be working with Trickery at all?
Im Lost :confused:

Clown

Part of the furniture
I think Trickery is a group of communities from those other GSP people that shut down. Maybe.

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
The day i have anything to do with trickery is the day i rent a jolt game server.

And incase you don't know me to well, that's when Leggy becomes an englishman.

Clown

Part of the furniture
The Jolt game servers are good, why wouldn't you go for them?

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
Clown said:
The Jolt game servers are good, why wouldn't you go for them?

A few of the public servers are good yes. But the community and everything associated with it is a joke.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I would rent a Jolt CoD server, all the ones ive played on - a lot - are very good indeed, and very well priced too.
The people on the public servers can be utter wankers, Id have to agree, but thats hardly jolt's fault.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Deadmanwalking said:
A few of the public servers are good yes. But the community and everything associated with it is a joke.
But you don't have to be part of their community to have one of their servers. You only need their support and helpdesk. The prices are decent and the pings are great... and you don't want to rent one to prove a point?

Deadmanwalking

Fledgling Freddie
Support Exactly. Compare the old BW Clanserver support forum with Jolts attempt at the same.

For a start you have to be the owner of a server to be able to even see them and then in between abuse from other owners you might get your question answered.

Couple that with the fact as soon as the Jolt fanboys see Jolt.co.uk on the front of a server, they assume it's their god given right to claim ownership or something over it.*

And Throddy, yeah true but for quite a few games they are near to useless. But lets leave it there as this is getting way off topic.

*This is from personal experience.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
What are we going to do tonight Deebs, The same thing we do everynight Ted,
Try to take over the world.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Deadmanwalking said:
For a start you have to be the owner of a server to be able to even see them and then in between abuse from other owners you might get your question answered.
I ask in IRC and they help me the few times the server crashed because of me typing the wrong map name.

Deanmanwalking said:
Couple that with the fact as soon as the Jolt fanboys see Jolt.co.uk on the front of a server, they assume it's their god given right to claim ownership or something over it.
What the bloody hell are you talking about?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Deadmanwalking said:
The day i have anything to do with trickery is the day i rent a jolt game server.

And incase you don't know me to well, that's when Leggy becomes an englishman.
You're a prat for saying that Deady. Trickery is fine, just fine.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I'm getting too old to understand threads :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom