BW Al quida

I

inuyasha

something

That is not open .D

Like this thread

T

Teh Krypt

BW al Queda is closed. Fgs don't you read the topics :p?

O

old.Atrox

due to heavy spamming from the less talent ones ( Uncle Shit(TM) ) on the Burabura Thread, we decided to go underground.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Do everyone else a favor and stay there.

E

Euthanasia.

Inuyasha quite frankly you are the most retarded muppet I have ever seen to grace these forums, stop spamming your utter bullshit.
I doubt you will ever get a title since your such a moron, but you will always hold the title of "Most retarded person known to mankind" in my mind.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Do everyone else a favor and stay there.

everyone or you ?
ops my bad, in your world you are the one important thing, I am so sorry the all mighty bungho... erm Uncle Shit(TM)

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Euthanasia.
Inuyasha quite frankly you are the most retarded muppet I have ever seen to grace these forums, stop spamming your utter bullshit.
I doubt you will ever get a title since your such a moron, but you will always hold the title of "Most retarded person known to mankind" in my mind.

ROFL. That coming from Najwa? ^_^

E

Euthanasia.

Inuyasha quite frankly you are the most retarded muppet I have ever seen to grace these forums,second to Krypt, stop spamming your utter bullshit.
I doubt you will ever get a title since your such a moron, but you will always hold the title of "Most retarded person known to mankind, second to Krypt" in my mind.

Don't worry krypt, he'll never come close to taking the title from you.

T

Teh Krypt

Don't worry krypt, he'll never come close to taking the title from you.

Crap comeback tbh. Its old. Think of something else.

E

Euthanasia.

A comeback requires an insult as a pre-requisite, and since you can't insult for shit, stfu.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Atrox

everyone or you ?
ops my bad, in your world you are the one important thing, I am so sorry the all mighty bungho... erm Uncle Shit(TM)

Zzzing... yet another witty Atrox comeback.
Shall I post that link again?*yawn*

I

inuyasha

hehe

:wub: you too :D

Im not retarted, im not a moron and im not spamming with bullshit, however i am totaly crasy and my opinions might not apeal to you. However, thats not my problem, so you better just try to survive me.....or DIE trying :flame:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

You should be shot for bad spelling.

I

inuyasha

bump :D

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
You should be shot for bad spelling.

I sorta agree :D
But i rather write much then write correct, my teachers dont really like that either :rolleyes:

Delivered them 13 pages word-written homework, he had to spend two red pens to correct it, and after all he only bothered to correct the first 6 pages anyways :D

Record: 167 writing errors on 4 pages, and thats one of our two native languages :D

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
I bet you wish you were.

Not if I was to turn out like you :(. At least I can respect some people can't spell and can't be good at everything.

O

old.Atrox

It's the content of the package that count, not the paper around it.

I

inuyasha

yah atrox :D

My strategy is: Most people CAN understand what i write (dont try my handwriting though, its much MUCH worse :D) so who cares if i have 1, or 10, or 100 typos in it :D

The important thing is what i say (IF that can be called important) not how i write it, so not even i give a FF :rolleyes:

However, all opinions do count, we just remove the ones we dont like before the final count =)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

You're just the newcomer wannabe forumite shitface!
I prefer krypt, bubbles and spammesilly next to you.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
You're just the newcomer wannabe forumite shitface!
I prefer krypt, bubbles and spammesilly next to you.

Don't even concider puting me in a "group" with Slapmesilly.

I

inuyasha

bmg manifest :D

But im no newcomer :D

I have been talking on the exal forums for ages, just noticed this part of the daoc forums yesterday and it was actually life here, so i considered it alot better place to leave my messages then on the quite inactive Exal forums i used to be on :=)

Besides, off-topic fits me well, daoc is not really THAT much to talk about anymore, been through most of it tbh :D There is a few more fun topics here, and thats the way i like it =)

I dont try to make YOU like ME, i just chat here case its fun, and you better get used to me either you want to or not =)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

You forgot to mention Atrox, Gombear.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Atrox doesnt hang around OT much.
And he isnt as annoying as inuyasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom