buying TOA in england help

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys

i`m trying to buy 2 copy`s of TOA in the uk , i`ve tried amazon and game and just about everywhere else to try and buy it , but it seems to be sold out in the uk .

has anyone got any idea`s as to where i can buy it ?

thanks for your help

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/search/standard.php.
They have the full version with the 3 use key. Afaik this means you can use it to activate ToA on both accounts and have one use of the key left over.

Play.com are out of stock. Amazon lists some of their stores selling the expansion on its own for £30+ (The same price as all 3 clients)

http://www.gamer.uk.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=pcgames2848&type=store show it at £19.99, But dont show a stock level.

The links from the DAoC website show prices that are £5 lower than they actually are..

Its getting increasingly difficult to buy the game, i wonder what brilliant marketing strategy this is?

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
i sure is bud been playing again for about 2 weeks now been playing me sb chiu loads having fun , been thinking about moving guilds on pyd/mid but i just cant .

JPF forever :cheers:

bring back denty :worthy:

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Goto 'GAME' they've nearly always got copies in stock :eek:

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
not my local game and they dont even have it on their online store glad at least there is some helpful peeps thanks for nowt pudzy :D

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Hoden Mayhem said:
i sure is bud been playing again for about 2 weeks now been playing me sb chiu loads having fun , been thinking about moving guilds on pyd/mid but i just cant .

Sticking to your guild is worthy dude :)

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
Wij said:
Sticking to your guild is worthy dude :)

it is when your the only one left lol i started it with me my real life friend shame he went and left for another guild when i was away :touch: seems like ever 4th person i talk with at the moment says " hi i used to be in jpf " :)

i`m going to break the 12 millions rp for JPF only about 500k to go i think and thats not coming fast when i`m playing me sb mostly :)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see you back, Hoden - remember us Rigantes? :D

I'd love to help you with getting ToA'd up and getting some more RPs, but I'm a smelly Alb and I don't want to :flame:

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Hoden Mayhem said:
not my local game and they dont even have it on their online store glad at least there is some helpful peeps thanks for nowt pudzy :D

lol my locals got tons, ask them to transfer a copy u newb :p

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Hoden Mayhem said:

Leeeeeeech!!!! :clap:

:)

mudguts

Fledgling Freddie
someone said on my /as that they bought it for 99p from game ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom