Buying Skald epic

B

Ballad

Guest
Well I doubt that this thread gives any results but I'm buying a skald epic for my cuddly twoll.

Post / PM here or send Umbar/Utumno/Ballad ingame so we can agree on price.

Thank you for keeping this thread unfarmed.

:rolleyes:
 

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
1,031
Ballad said:
Well I doubt that this thread gives any results but I'm buying a skald epic for my cuddly twoll.

Post / PM here or send Umbar/Utumno/Ballad ingame so we can agree on price.

Thank you for keeping this thread unfarmed.

:rolleyes:
Umbar.... level 29 or so stealther per chance?

and u have no chance on the pharm ;)
 
B

Ballad

Guest
Kicks said:
Umbar.... level 29 or so stealther per chance?

and u have no chance on the pharm ;)
Umbar is a 44th Merc... :eek7:

...and that's why I added that sarcastic smiley. ;)
 

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
16,788
haha ballad your utumno, my alt was Shoodin the thane. do you still play utumno, luri champ i think you were
 
B

Ballad

Guest
Bahumat said:
haha ballad your utumno, my alt was Shoodin the thane. do you still play utumno, luri champ i think you were
Haha, yeah Shoodin teh Thane... thought you don't like your pally :eek:
 

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
16,788
i do like him but i dont enjoy hitting for 3dmg including crit hit lol. yeah thane is lvl 33 with a huge pink hammer, got inspiration off yepy

what lvl is utumno?
 
B

Ballad

Guest
Bahumat said:
i do like him but i dont enjoy hitting for 3dmg including crit hit lol. yeah thane is lvl 33 with a huge pink hammer, got inspiration off yepy

what lvl is utumno?
47, just cba to grind him to 50. :eek:
 

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
16,788
haha im 49.37 atm and its so slow, doing quests atm and trying ot farm scholars note 3/3 but the mobs cast and run when you go near so you pull so many 8(
 

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
313
I got 1 Ballad, what do j00 offer? Might consider using it on my own skald, but .. money is the issue ;)
 
B

Ballad

Guest
Double as much as anybody else would, 2p. Contact me in game mate. :eek:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom