Buying Catacombs in the uk???

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
does anyone know if there is anywhere in the uk that u can buy catacombs from on the 24/03/2005. as everywhere i have looked says it is released on the 01/05/2005 on play.com

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
GoA said on there Website play.com will deliever on the day of the game release.
I think i'll send some threatening emails if i don't get it :p false Advertising and all.

Groha

Fledgling Freddie
i orderd from play.com but they still releaseing game on the 1st as it says but you never know might come as GoA said well i hope it comes on release :sex:

Groha

Fledgling Freddie
I orderd from www.play.com says on that website they will be delivering on the 1st and you look at daoc website and says 24 i think. if people dont get the game on the day they will be extremely pissed off :sex:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
This message is hidden because Gamah is on your ignore list.

:)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
This message is hidden because Gamah is on your ignore list.

:)
And just when you thought life couldn't get any better eh ;)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

well Requiel has said that they're trying to sort out this cock up so that UK players can get it on the 25th:) and that there will be news on the official site today so lets wait and see^^ and them hopefully <runs to town really really fast> (dont forget to cancel crappy play.com if things turn out good^^)

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Meanwhile, somewhere in Belgium :rolleyes: the distributor says the game will not be in the stores there before wednesday 30/3/05

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
For people who can't wait for a box, download the game:

From http://daoc.goa.com/en/ :

"Our UK distributor has informed us that the Catacombs boxes will unfortunately only be available in stores from the 1st April. Believe us, this is not something that we are happy with and we are doing our utmost to have Catacombs available to all as quickly as possible. Please note though that it is now possible to buy an online license for this expansion through our partners by visiting the "Buy" page on our official website."

On that page you'll find a link to dlgamer.com where you can buy a licence key and download the bloody thing. Works fine.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Cheers Gazon
I think i'll wait for the boxed copy here, its not like a few days is going to make a difference.
At least they gave a way for UK gamers to have the game on the release day, better than every other expansion :)

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe I signed up to try to download from dlgamer, they said pre-order only. Sent me an email after a while saying:-

The program should be available on 01/01/1970.
As soon as it is available, we will send you by email all instructions to buy it.

Lol was I too late then?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

put it this way. the download server is being bombarded by every single UK player :) it was about 400kb/s now its 37kb/s for me:p
Read the General discussion thread mate:) got all details there might take a while though^^ lots of spammage. anyway to cut it up, DL Gamer techs r working on setting up new download servers since they r disgraced at 40kb/s and is below their standards:) the nice people that they are, are working hard to set these up and when they are just wait and it will come off pre-order and u can download hopefully^^ providing it doesnt go tits up "as computers tend to enjoy ruining our lives so much":D hope this helps

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
aye, well lets hope eh...

still reckon it sux when you pre-order a game from goa's trusted game supplier <play.com> and you still have to wait till the last second b4 getting it....

oh, btw..... all the new classes thats hit 50... gratz on the amazing pl sessions... now you gotta learn to play it well :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom