Buying another copy

Y

Yuzo^

Been trying to buy the DAOC & SI in one.
anyone know were i can buy it from or got a spare copy i can buy ? only want the cd key .. :mad:
seems not to be available anymore, because the gold version is coming out on the 27th, but cba paying £40.

Found this

u think il get a copy from there ?

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
You might as well wait 1 month and get daoc+SI+ToA in one - save you some pennies ;)

Try amazon, or just google daoc and buy - worked for me :)

haggered

Loyal Freddie
did gameloaded work then?

thinking of coming back but only want to buy daoc+si for now. so any up date would be nice.

also what system needed to run si? can run daoc, so will i be able to run si?

thanks.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
haggered said:
did gameloaded work then?

thinking of coming back but only want to buy daoc+si for now. so any up date would be nice.

also what system needed to run si? can run daoc, so will i be able to run si?

thanks.

I have ~700 RAM and a Radeon 9500 pro gfx card and I run SI fine, and will probably cope with ToA fine. I wouldn't go below 512mb ram, and 1gb of ram is nice to have if you can afford it, and a graphics card that supports the new reflective water features etc (GeForce4 MX 440 will NOT support these)

If you're going ot be running two accounts (as many people are with buffbots these days) then you'll want a pretty tough processor too. Mine's an Athlon 1800XP and struggles under 2 accounts.

haggered

Loyal Freddie
hmmmm, if i ran it at its unprettiest ie the lowest graphics that si can run, how much would that reduce the spec?

feeling like a newby again!

thanks for quick reply.

kain

Fledgling Freddie
I'm having a nightmare getting a copy of daoc+SI, amazon, gameplay, special reserve and game.net are sold out... gameplay.co.uk even said it was no longer available.

plus all the local shops are out, wanadoo should have there arses kicked for cruddy distribution.

The servers are empty enough as it is /rant :twak:

P.S if you pass anyone in Nemesis (prydwen) tell them I'm gona be away some time (see above why).

Vae

Resident Freddy
HMV Oxford St have a few of the Daoc+SI boxes - maybe you can get them transferred to a local branch?

kain

Fledgling Freddie

I just phoned special reserve and they have a copy in a shop there sending to me.

shouldn't take more than a week :-(

Guess I'll miss the opening of the new patch... never done that since beta

haggered

Loyal Freddie
i just ordered from gameloaded. i hope they still stock the daoc and si pack. most places i checked said it was out of stock or they didnt supply it because they are waiting for the toa version at end of feb.

hope it works.

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
Yuzo^ said:
Been trying to buy the DAOC & SI in one.
anyone know were i can buy it from or got a spare copy i can buy ? only want the cd key .. :mad:
seems not to be available anymore, because the gold version is coming out on the 27th, but cba paying £40.

Found this

u think il get a copy from there ?
I bought a copy from that place, was the only one I could find that had them

Yuzo

Fledgling Freddie
rang up gameloaded and they said they out of stock.
guess the site hasnt been updated :(
ahh well, guess il wait for gold edition :)

haggered

Loyal Freddie
they reckon order is awaiting dispatch. hope that means i got the last copy. :) but i think that knowing my luck they waiting for the gold edition.

fingers crossed.

kain

Fledgling Freddie
two weeks later and the chances of me getting my copy tomorrow are good... just in time, the nervous shaking has started and people in the streets are looking strangly like elfs

*must resist urge to hammer*

haggered

Loyal Freddie
rang up gameloaded and they said they were waiting for gold. so i phoned reserve shop and they said they still got some. said it would be about a week. hope there right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom