Buying a new account.

Gamah

Banned
Aada said:
I very much doubt we won't see any results until next week ;/

RIGHTNOW are useless you send them your problem and they send something back like ''so what is the problem? if it still persists then write back here'' seriously.. the customer service sucks and for something so simple as an Expansion pack its horrible.

Yes im pissed off

Give Requiel reply!

Tilda

Aada said:
I very much doubt we won't see any results until next week ;/

RIGHTNOW are useless you send them your problem and they send something back like ''so what is the problem? if it still persists then write back here'' seriously.. the customer service sucks and for something so simple as an Expansion pack its horrible.

Yes im pissed off

AHEHAeheheh... clueless.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
AHEHAeheheh... clueless.
Hehe, I was considering to write a more sophisticated reply than you but I decided it wasn't worth my time. :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Give Requiel reply!

He couldn't help me as it is the subscription people that deal with this thing. from what ive got off other people who had the problem it fixed itself in a few days but its just not good enough really is it.

Theres no phone number to ring to actually speak to someone instead i get an email once every 5 hours that makes me want to cry because it seems they don't even bother reading my emails i send them.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Tilda said:
AHEHAeheheh... clueless.

Im clueless? get real these were problems they were having back when SI was released and they still haven't bothered their arse to sort it out.

Next time come back with a better answer troll.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Aada said:
Next time come back with a better answer troll.
Bwahaha, calling a mod a troll... good go.

Beside that Rightnow usaly works good for me. Only once I didn't get what I wanted and had to start a second attempt. That was a rather delicate subscription problem thou.
If you are having problems with them getting your point try expressing yourself more clearly. These people are a) likely not playing DAoC b) reading ALOT of mail every day and c) not mind readers.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Mods can be trolls? Infact some are quite big forum trolls.
Yeah and officers can be assholes but still you don't call em that. It's a matter of common sense. :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Jeriraa said:
Bwahaha, calling a mod a troll... good go.

Beside that Rightnow usaly works good for me. Only once I didn't get what I wanted and had to start a second attempt. That was a rather delicate subscription problem thou.
If you are having problems with them getting your point try expressing yourself more clearly. These people are a) likely not playing DAoC b) reading ALOT of mail every day and c) not mind readers.

How else do you want me to explain it?

This is my last email i sent them it couldn't be more clearer.

Hi in response to your last email you sent me here is the information i have given you before.

1. Registered game around 9.30am

2. Its now 22.45

3. Its been more then 30mins usual time to activate an expansion.

4. My catacombs CD KEY xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Couldn't be more clearer really could it.

If i could take the game back for a refund i would have done so yesterday but MMOS aren't accepted back once you take the wrapping/seal off.

These guys want people back from WOW when they left after TOA? i think they better get the basics sorted first don't you.

Gamah

Banned
Jeriraa said:
Yeah and officers can be assholes but still you don't call em that. It's a matter of common sense. :)

Believe me, some of the stick mods get here troll is a nice word :p

Aada

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Believe me, some of the stick mods get here troll is a nice word :p

Why come into a thread when Tilda knows people aren't happy and entice them into a flamepost? with a stupid post like that?

Don't mods try to prevent this sort of thing by locking threads down? yep great modding.

Gamah

Banned
Aada said:
Why come into a thread when Tilda knows people aren't happy and entice them into a flamepost? with a stupid post like that?

Don't mods try to prevent this sort of thing by locking threads down? yep great modding.

Why quote me, I wasn't defending him oO Stupid post for a mod to make.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
I still say give an E&E here or a GM to see what's going on for real :p

Still waiting.. no email or anything yet how about you?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
I've just had word from the lady who deals with the billing service, that there was a problem with emails not being sent and payments not being credited however that has been resolved now. If you were waiting for an email, check your inbox and see if your problem has been sorted out.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
I just bought DR online, so how long does it take before I can resub?

EDIT:
Jeriraa said:
Yeah and officers can be assholes but still you don't call em that.
I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom