Buying a new account.

Right, just bought a new acc from the goa website, the one with all the expansions except DR for 14 quid. So apparantly an e-mail was dispatched to me 2 hours ago?

Does it usually take this long or...?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Right, just bought a new acc from the goa website, the one with all the expansions except DR for 14 quid. So apparantly an e-mail was dispatched to me 2 hours ago?

Does it usually take this long or...?

I bought Catacombs this morning registered it to my account on the website however for some reason its saying i have to activate it.. i have it says on my subscription LICENCES ACTIVATED : CATACOMBS.

Sent RIGHTNOW an email it took them all day to reply with can you give us your CD key.

Boy i can see this is going to be fun.

Aada said:
I bought Catacombs this morning registered it to my account on the website however for some reason its saying i have to activate it.. i have it says on my subscription LICENCES ACTIVATED : CATACOMBS.

Sent RIGHTNOW an email it took them all day to reply with can you give us your CD key.

Boy i can see this is going to be fun.

Damn right, at least you have an account to play on atm :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Two people from my current group has tried renewing their accounts... no email, no opening, no nothing....
One person 2+ hours ago, other just 10 mins ago....
Me thinks theres something wrong over at the GoA HQ. :]

Cozak

Part of the furniture
le riots have returned! noes we must hide le quickly oo la la

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Two people from my current group has tried renewing their accounts... no email, no opening, no nothing....
One person 2+ hours ago, other just 10 mins ago....
Me thinks theres something wrong over at the GoA HQ. :]
Same problem. Renewed 5 hours ago. Account is still closed. Thought I made a typo or something but reading this I guess I'll rightnow.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, rightnow'd. Maybe something got messed up during the maintance today.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Goa flash page being odd again eh? XD

Add mythic way. sorting stuff from very easy menu on the game login screen, choosable passwords n such.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I want a new account as well :(

Want to play a bg'ing warrior or a sb <3

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I got 2 accounts for midgard/excalibur loaded with bots n characters if you need beffin. cuz might reopen n play sum there (crap english ftw) :fluffle:

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
woot i can abuse samaroon now he's joining mid, dorf zerk ftw :)

Chimaira said:
I got 2 accounts for midgard/excalibur loaded with bots n characters if you need beffin. cuz might reopen n play sum there (crap english ftw) :fluffle:

Think i'll just be needing a bot once i get to mid Chimmeh, cba spending more cash again, just for a bot :D Think i've had like 2 offers already though! Not gonna say no to more ^^

Gotmagi said:

Can't make a Thane, get sick of being called one irl off a mate, it'll do me tits in getting called it in game also :p

Right, heard from someone that the Goa subscription services are broken or some shit atm :eek: Can anyone confirm this or give me an idea if it's being fixed or similar?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Right, heard from someone that the Goa subscription services are broken or some shit atm :eek: Can anyone confirm this or give me an idea if it's being fixed or similar?

My catacombs aint working either still bag of shit imo. Get rid of that crappy flash shit please :)

Although speaking with someone ingame his brother waited 3 days for his Darkness Rising to become Active so he could use ;/

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Invoice in progress for me since yesterday afternoon. Nothing from Rightnow yet.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Jeriraa said:
Invoice in progress for me since yesterday afternoon. Nothing from Rightnow yet.

I very much doubt we won't see any results until next week ;/

RIGHTNOW are useless you send them your problem and they send something back like ''so what is the problem? if it still persists then write back here'' seriously.. the customer service sucks and for something so simple as an Expansion pack its horrible.

Yes im pissed off

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom