Buy Catacombs now for 9.99 pounds or 19.95 euro (uh what?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
How does 9.99 pounds translate into 19.95 euro?

Upgrading your account from TOA -> Catacombs costs 9.99 pounds according to the nice flash "Buy Now" site, but when entering the subscription site and then buying the addon it says 19.95 euro.

I found this rather weird as 1 euro is worth 0.65 pounds which would result in a Catacombs 15.37 euro, not 19.95 euro.

Anyways just a mindless rant, guess I'll just have to give GOA 4 euro more then the English that pay in pounds.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds a bit fishy, GOA trying to get bit extra cash from those who use euros :twak:

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
the french cant handle that kind of complicated currency conversion :(

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds about right.

All of you ppl not living in our europe and use the silly money they call Euros deserve to pay more.

If you insist on claiming that all that stupid land connected to each other is Europe and not really western asia then paying more for what you use is the way to go.

Anyone not taking this in the humerous way it was intended must obviously live in Western Asia.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
jayjay67 said:
Sounds about right.

All of you ppl not living in our europe and use the silly money they call Euros deserve to pay more.

If you insist on claiming that all that stupid land connected to each other is Europe and not really western asia then paying more for what you use is the way to go.

Omg! British task force

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
Mis-quoted.

Obviously your a journalist and only print what you want to.

Nate

FH is my second home
also u can try amazon they had it really cheap when i bought it

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Perhaps they meant 9.99 pounds to upgrade your account, but you won't get the box. For 19.95 you get the box in your mailbox?

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
jayjay67 said:
Sounds about right.

Anyone not taking this in the humerous way it was intended must obviously live in Western Asia.
only one prob :p, the countries that use the euro are in europe ;)

jayjay67

Fledgling Freddie
No they are not they are in Western Asia.

Europe stops at the English channel :)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
We will have youl skin ml english you ale not stlong enough to lesist the folces of westeln asi.. emm, Eulope! Yes! Plepale fol invasion!

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
jayjay67 said:
No they are not they are in Western Asia.

Europe stops at the English channel :)

sorry to scupper your point ... but Ireland also uses the Euro , and we are further out in the pond than j00

Mey

Part of the furniture
[SS]Gamblor said:
sorry to scupper your point ... but Ireland also uses the Euro , and we are further out in the pond than j00

Ireland clearly doesn't count.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
I don't trust people driving on the left side of a road anyways... :p

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
I don't trust people driving on the left side of a road anyways... :p

Left is the correct side of the road to drive on :)

If you drive on the right its because you where conquered by a left handed dictator! Now who do you trust? :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Boni said:
Left is the correct side of the road to drive on :)

If you drive on the right its because you where conquered by a left handed dictator! Now who do you trust? :D

but surely driving on the opposite side of the right would be the wrong side? :eek:

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
but surely driving on the opposite side of the right would be the wrong side? :eek:

Its a historical thing todo with which hand you hold your weapon in. Walking down a road, you would prefer your weapon to be held in main (right) hand, nearest the passing traffic incase you needed to defend yourself quickly or wanted to joust with whoever was comming the other way ;)

Napoleon changed the side to walk on cause he was a south-paw and insisted eveywhere he conquered todo the same. Britain drives on the left because he didnt get to us!

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
Its a historical thing todo with which hand you hold your weapon in. Walking down a road, you would prefer your weapon to be held in main (right) hand, nearest the passing traffic incase you needed to defend yourself quickly or wanted to joust with whoever was comming the other way ;)

Napoleon changed the side to walk on cause he was a south-paw and insisted eveywhere he conquered todo the same. Britain drives on the left because he didnt get to us!

either that or he just didnt' want to go there ;P

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:
either that or he just didnt' want to go there ;P

Napoleon described Britain as 'the most powerful and most constant ... of my enemies', he was a bit scared tbh and rightly so, look at the battle of Waterloo ;)

Kasall

Fledgling Freddie
Like Hitler he didn't come to the UK because he respected it to much.
Hitler actually wanted the British to join him but unlike the Italians and French we didn't bow down :worthy:
Anyway this was supposed to be about currency wasn't it :confused:
The exchange rate goes up and down so at the time of advertising that would have been the exchange rate.:puke:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
looks like some of the cool kids are gonna have to save up another weeks pocket money and go to uncle hoff for their cata fix!

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
looks like some of the cool kids are gonna have to save up another weeks pocket money and go to uncle hoff for their cata fix!

Uncle Hoff is great .. we play a *secret* game .. so i always have extra money :eek7:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Boni said:

he didnt get to sweden either afaik (neutral country and all that shite, or something....) and we still drive on the right side ;)

honest to say tho we DID drive on the left side up until late 1960 i think. then some smart guy decided that right side were the right side... and it is... xD

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Kasall said:
Like Hitler he didn't come to the UK because he respected it to much.
Hitler actually wanted the British to join him but unlike the Italians and French we didn't bow down :worthy:
Anyway this was supposed to be about currency wasn't it :confused:
The exchange rate goes up and down so at the time of advertising that would have been the exchange rate.:puke:

france joined hitler in WW2?? o_O

they sure fooled me then ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Boni said:
Napoleon described Britain as 'the most powerful and most constant ... of my enemies', he was a bit scared tbh and rightly so, look at the battle of Waterloo ;)

the battle of waterloo were not napoleons fault (well in the end it was) but more so his second in command that insisted of sending his entire cavalery against a enemy that had lots and lots of cannons that the french werent able to destroy :) or that might have been another of those battles... >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom