Button panel after last patch...

T

The Real Redi

ok, getting to me now, so lets get all the n00b comments out of the way frist up ;)

How the hell do i get those bastard new buttons to show exactly what they do??? Is it another of those things Mythic have done to INSIST that people buy SI? Only 4 of the buttons are showing their function until i register the new client???

That panel that i was <coughs> blessed (/sarcasm) with after the last patch is just a collection of blank buttons, yet i see screenshots of them all labelled... :help:

A

Addlcove

it´s an issue with the non-si client, GOA should be working on it, afaik it didn't happen in us

(someone probably deleted a , somewhere in the program :p

A

Alrindel

It's a bunch of missing bitmaps that weren't in the 1.57 patch for the classic client.

It's the kind of easy-to-fix problem that should have been patched the day after patch day at the latest. :eek6: Bad Mythic/GOA, no biscuit.

S

Sigurd

Don't worry, in SI it's bugged to hell and back anyway :rolleyes:

T

Tafaya Anathas

The buttons2.bmp file is the wrong one, I can't imagine how big work could be to fix it. Actually if I use the classis client, after file check I copy the SI buttons2.bmp, and it works, only the help title missing from the command panel.

Users who are viewing this thread