Bush pronounces Mandela dead

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
YouTube - Bush pronounces Mandela dead
[youtubevid]S1KGwQ1O88Y[/youtubevid]

Yes, he meant to use it as a metaphor. But he outright said "Mendela's Dead!" and then went into the poorly phrased and structured metaphor, as he is stupid.

Basically, he's just still trying to convince people that Saddam was a terrible terrible tyrant - as if he hiimself is not. "Justifying" the War on Iraq on a daily basis, apparently.

However, the most interesting thing about this clip is how he keeps using the phrase "Central Government"...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
by keeps on saying it do you mean twice?

i mean two is a big number, compared to one :|

and whats so OMFG about central government?

i dont know why, but the way you talk shit really gets to me.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Go go Joor and his anti governments!

Still say there is nothing as fucked up and corrupt as religion so there no point slagging central governments, go after them instead!

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Calling Bush a moron is pretty much stating the obvious, though. Too bad it's a moron with access to WMD, whereas most other tyrants on this planet do not.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What this thread needs is a jug of elephant cum

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
Basically, he's just still trying to convince people that Saddam was a terrible terrible tyrant

What do you mean convince? you trying to say he was a nice guy you wanted to have tea with?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I couldn't even bother watching the video.. I've wasted so much of my time on the shit and utter bollox that you, Joor, has been posting in the past, that I can't get myself to press the "Play" button

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
I couldn't even bother watching the video.. I've wasted so much of my time on the shit and utter bollox that you, Joor, has been posting in the past, that I can't get myself to press the "Play" button

I love you too CorNokZ :fluffle:

Thadius

Part of the furniture

He has kept up that trend of posting wank!

Get that poster sorted? ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Get that poster sorted? ;)

Yeah, Roken gave me this link which worked superbly for me :)

Thanks for asking mate ;)

FAO Joor: I don't hold any personal grudge against you, I just think you are full of conspiracy theories, which is something I just don't support :) I believe in the media.. You don't.. We have our differences ;D

edit: Thanks for getting my name right tho! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom