Bush junior 2nd Term!

Will

/bin/su
I doubt he would be able to go that far without a public backlash.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Whats frightening about it? The guy has an opinion, you may disagree with it, but you wouldn't expect politicians to take the middle road, why should he be any different?

In the end, these things are decided by the people, not the government.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
You're right Tom, the president of the US ultimately has no power to fuck up the country. The people will step in and see to it that doesn't happen! :rolleyes:

God I hate that smiley.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
So anybody with a right-wing agenda is obviously a baby eating demon? Obviously, those people in power must want to fuck things up, that makes sense to me.

maxi

Fledgling Freddie
it's not the right we gotta worry about, it's the CHRISTIAN RIGHT we gotta worry about. ahuh. (and the greedy careerists who follow them)

also, i would compare the Hager Situation with...say...making a life long Tottenham fan one of the BoardofDirectors at Arsenal.

He beliefs are his beliefs, but with those BELIEFS you better BELIEVE Hager shouldn't be in the position he is. It isn't sensible, and i know george bush doesn't adhere to logic or common sense, but either way it's worrying that this man will have the power to put women and childrens lives(probably not lierally) at risk because of some fundamentalist christian BULLSHIT ideas. and they are BULLSHIT. we aren't talking your local OAPS visiting church every sunday here, it's not harmless...it's fucking dangerous, people will suffer.

as with everything else G W has done for the first time it's a dangero precedent.

maxi

Fledgling Freddie
i just found out that this dude has been on the comittee for a coupla years now. yeep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom