Burnout 3

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Pics!

Looking for release in September. Not too long away actually. :)

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Lovely jubbley. Probably the most fun racing games ever

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Wonder what EA will do to it, nothing I hope :)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
but only mp on PS2,

look at the lates neeed for speed game. both pc an ps2 games have beniftited with a co-exisiting mode while the xbox has got jack. yes its a lesser game than the Burnout series but the mp mode should give it a whole new angle.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
And it's also fucking hard on some of the maps. It's still no "Get to Zone 30 in Wipeout Fusion whilst caned as a motherfucker" but it's damn tricky. It sometime requires reactions I don't think its possible to possess whilst that stoned :/

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
I thought EA had some sort of disagreement with Microsoft over Xbox live and how to manage content so they refused to supply Xbox Live capable games to it and is why EA seem to be pushing the PS2 online offering more?

still playing burnout 2, gave up on Burnout after days of playing euro marathon and getting wasted on the 2nd from last bend, EVERY time because theres no physical way through if your first :( hopefully burnout3 will contain much of the same style of racing as burnout, i preferred the tight twisting city roads because they lead to more horrendous (and spectacular) crashes :D

Moving Target

Fledgling Freddie
Bodhi said:
And it's also fucking hard on some of the maps. It's still no "Get to Zone 30 in Wipeout Fusion whilst caned as a motherfucker" but it's damn tricky. It sometime requires reactions I don't think its possible to possess whilst that stoned :/

My mate managed to complete a track without crashing once while stoned. I was impressed to say the least.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't wanna start a new thread but;

Take a look at this: Juiced

It looks like a cross between Gran Turismo and NFS: Underground. From reading the lil' preview, this gem sounds like one to watch tbh.

woot.gif

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Sir Frizz said:
Take a look at this: Juiced

It looks like a cross between Gran Turismo and NFS: Underground. From reading the lil' preview, this gem sounds like one to watch tbh.

woot.gif

Yeah i read about in Edge, looks pretty darned decent. Team driving mode in particularily sounds interesting

babs

Can't get enough of FH
EA do indeed have a thing with MS. They don't like the level of control that MS has over the servers for the games and prefer to do their own. Sony's open approach is what they like.

That said, there are rumblings of an xbox bf1942 with live support so who knows what the future holds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom