Bullshit

nath

Fledgling Freddie
My mates are quite the opposite - we're all miserably realistic about life. What you're talking about sounds pretty gay G, but at least you don't come back from a night out with your mates being painfully aware of just how mediocre your life is.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
You? Miserable?

Now that's bull.... the truth :(

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
nath said:
My mates are quite the opposite - we're all miserably realistic about life.
I wish I had mates like that.

I wish I had mates. >;'{

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
Pathalogical lying is a symptom of depression.

tell ur m8 to go see a counsellor.

Im depressed, and i seldom exagerate or tell "white" lies, since i usually am too absorbed in my own feelings of the world beeing shit to bother with what people think of what im saying. Guess it works the other way too though.

Incidentaly i agree with the topic starter: people spweing useless bullshit and self-glorifying crap are incredibly annoying. Modesty is a forgotten virtue.

old.user4556

Wikipedia on Pathological Liars said:
A pathological liar is someone who often embellishes his or her stories in a way that he or she believes will impress people. Some think a pathological liar is different from a normal liar in that a pathological liar believes the lie he or she is telling to be true —at least in public— and is "playing" the role. It is not clear, however, that this is the case, and others hold that pathological liars know precisely what they are doing. Making up stories and at the same time believing them is known as confabulation. The term "pathological liar" is not an official clinical diagnosis however most psychiatrists agree that pathological lying is often the result of a mental disorder or low self-esteem.

Bullshitting basically.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
I work with a Girl like that. Some classic lines from her

"Cant go for the drinks today too busy" - Ok We wont go for you either

"Im so tired today. I did stay till 8.00pm last night though" - In reality you didnt get in work till lunch you lazy git. Want some new batteries for your alarm clock.

"Sorry guys must take this call, I cant miss it" - Que 30 mins of utter mind numbing horse shit with nothing to do with the actuall topic. That cracking sound was your customer kicking his chair from under his feet. His neck has just snapped and he has hung himself you boring bitch.

Everything is always a drama or a crisis. Everything she buys is always more expensive and better even if it is the same model.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Some bullsh*t is healthy.

Like: "Do i look fat in this?" by the GF should never, ever, be answered with a yes.

Everyone lies.

old.user4556

I would put bullshit into a different category to lies, whilst bullshitting is a form of lie it's usually a boastful lie, a lie to try to impress or lie to put yourself further up a social ladder than you really are.

Dictionary.com's Definition said:
Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
aye lying when ur gf asks u if her ass looks fat aint bullshitting - its darwins theories on survival of the fittest in action...
most animals should have survival instincts - those that dont die out from their own stupidity :D

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i always been blunt when they ask that. if it looks fat then it looks fat. isnt it unfair to let em walk in public if they are insecure about it? usually get em tryin loads of stuff on. its a good excuse to look at arse for half an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom