Bulle?

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday we saw a SM group in odin's and they had the exact same coulors as Bulle which guild is it really?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Could be the new German Guild, Lux Aeterna. They recently dinged 50. :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
That was a good fight against them not none of this crap savage assist train nonsence im so sick of.

Casters vs casters nice root on the lot when they all bunch up then let rip with the dds :)

Send them my regards alot of hibbehs had a bit of fun with them.

Gewn

Fledgling Freddie
Shh its a secret... ;)

Yes KN is running an SM groupe now and then... sometimes you give and sometimes you take... the reply will likly be as swift as painfull :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Gewn said:
Shh its a secret... ;)

Yes KN is running an SM groupe now and then... sometimes you give and sometimes you take... the reply will likly be as swift as painfull :p
And a KN crew are always proud of a good wipe :D

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Power to the Berzerkers wont help you thou Mordur... you'll always be a sucky MA. ;)

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
Amagad, we made the news, well well, Odins was filled with hibs at some point so the "went down in 10 sec" comment was pretty accurate anyway.
a fine mixture of ld's, oos, and a tad rvr noobish behavior doesn these things to u, who cares:p

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah peopel lagged like hell last night , so peopel got oos allthe time ( myself incl ) then we had the luck to run into some major zerg's ( got some nice pic's.. didnt think hib had so many peopel online even , was not so surprised by the alb numbers ) So we actualy call'd it a night pretty early, the combination of lagging like hell and being zerged to hell , kinda takes out the fun for most of us.....

Attachments

• alb's.jpg
    alb's.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 128
  • hib's 2.jpg
    hib's 2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 130

Daminira

Fledgling Freddie
DAMN the one day I cant play, couse of my sisters birthday, and you go make a nice wipe ... :( Next time I wanna be in it...

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
sm grps are fotm again fyi :p

atleast some on excal atm ;) quite a pain tbh

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
Yeah peopel lagged like hell last night , so peopel got oos allthe time ( myself incl ) then we had the luck to run into some major zerg's ( got some nice pic's.. didnt think hib had so many peopel online even , was not so surprised by the alb numbers ) So we actualy call'd it a night pretty early, the combination of lagging like hell and being zerged to hell , kinda takes out the fun for most of us.....

The picture in Odin's Gate you were all dead before the Zerg came.

Killed by Elcyion Lacar :p

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
The picture in Odin's Gate you were all dead before the Zerg came.

Killed by Elcyion Lacar :p

look up the name of my char.. not a SM now is it

Xarma

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, the screenshots are from our meleegroup, which arrived at the scene in Odin's about 30-60 secs later, and got totally slaughtered by around 2fg (+another fg after we had been there for about 10 seconds).

Ah well, /flex at being the last Mid alive in the SS, am probably off chasing Redb to the right of that picture. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom