Bulle movie!

C

caldor78

Well, monkeybrain Func beat me to post our movie, since I was home sleeping till 3pm like "ordinary" people.

Anyway, the material used in the movie is from almost the beginning of our group, therefore a couple of embarassing things can be noted in the movie.

The next movie tho, should contain some very nice material (we're closing in on a solid rr+6 group now), material also from the view of our SM and me both.

For the next movie I promise it'll be much smaller in size, 320mb is farfetched, but the material just kept on piling up on me (beeing the lazy ass I am).

M

majkster

caldor please dont let func pick the music next time! hanson? eeeerkk

A

Ardrias_Mid

LOL asdspammers! Get sum skills and use SoS and BoF or something instead! LOL m8s! /dismiss irl osv :<

U

umilard

The real l33t d00des quit the game but keep on whining!

S

shanks

Dont run from mercs!11!! even if there fishfaces and there group is wiped :(

O

old.Lethul

i challenge you to a duel func! qw style! we can record and call it bulle movie etc to :)

Z

zedorf luribomb

lol u got pwned in the 2 end fights!!!!1111

M

Muh

Nice movie.
What software did you use to record that?
fraps?

L

Lochlyessa

Nice quality on the movie

Shame about the music tho :p

D

Derric

Haven't seen that one,but liked the hibby one,was coo watching NP drop ;)

J

joraall

Some nice fights mostly not in a grp that will last that long tho :( but aye very nice

1 COMMENT THO some music sucks but then again i'm not from Sweden or something and some music is quite nice aswell so keep it up mates....

GATTS 50 serker
Joraall 50 GIMPY SB
loads of others all proud member of feds

P

Puppetmistress

Nice movies, but I never wanna hear Mids whine again about limited concentration and hard to buff when I see a healer run around with haste and acuity (7mins20 in the movie)

You guys got a monkey pressing 1-8 on the buffbot or something ? xD

P

Puppetmistress

Oh and that ' 40 versus 2 outnumbered and we killed all 2 of them' shot was great.

Give more appropiate DAOC-cartoons in movies :yay:

F

fayle

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Nice movies, but I never wanna hear Mids whine again about limited concentration and hard to buff when I see a healer run around with haste and acuity (7mins20 in the movie)

LOL

F

funczor

Originally posted by old.Lethul
i challenge you to a duel func! qw style! we can record and call it bulle movie etc to :)

dont play DM :) ctf 4 teh win

C

Cush

Originally posted by Puppetmistress

You cant buff a full group with spec buffs with a shaman in the group. Why you need 1 or 2 buffbots to fill that in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom