Bullcrap

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:
I feel sorry for you, man, here you are pwning 2-3 fg mids with your zerg near DC, and someone tries to kill you?? The nerve! Give him credit for finding you in the ant hill, imo ^^

Btw good luck with keeping DC for more than a day, the two last times you have had it lasted for 1h 40 mins then 4h 40 mins :drink:
Is not crau hibernian keep ?
or its already crauchon faste on excalibur ?

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Elyand said:
I wonder why he got 2 dmg-adds, wonder if its 28 buffs
And earlier patches skald and shaman/rm dmg add stuck as 1/2 + 1/2. Nowadays it's fixed so 2 dmg adds make more extra dmg per swing then one. It's a primary reason.

Marc

FH is my second home
Klonk said:
I feel sorry for you, man, here you are pwning 2-3 fg mids with your zerg near DC, and someone tries to kill you?? The nerve! Give him credit for finding you in the ant hill, imo ^^

Btw good luck with keeping DC for more than a day, the two last times you have had it lasted for 1h 40 mins then 4h 40 mins :drink:

Gratz on your 3am retake :cheers:

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
hahaha... Idiot!

that second dmg add came from bc skald with croc ring (since bouhh bolting outlaw my guess bc group was near)
and you know that you get more dmg when you use two dmg adds (in worst case of 46+ bs skald and 43- aug shaman it' the same)?
so who's an idiot here?

if you can get a bit more dmg why dont use it?
you are so paranoid about that 28 buff thingy it's incredible

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
(since bouhh bolting outlaw my guess bc group was near)
:twak:

U must be j/king, it's realy too low for a bolt dmg on a cloth user. It's even not DD and not a single dot dmg. Must be dmg from my gimped ae dot which i used to cast on alb box. :p

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
old.anubis said:
that second dmg add came from bc skald with croc ring (since bouhh bolting outlaw my guess bc group was near)
and you know that you get more dmg when you use two dmg adds (in worst case of 46+ bs skald and 43- aug shaman it' the same)?
so who's an idiot here?

if you can get a bit more dmg why dont use it?
you are so paranoid about that 28 buff thingy it's incredible
Sorry sarcasm is lost on me in text when its that badly worded... All i saw was you finding it funny that you only needed to use 3 resists buffs to get the last for 28buffs...

And that would indeed make you an Idiot!

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
Sorry sarcasm is lost on me in text when its that badly worded... All i saw was you finding it funny that you only needed to use 3 resists buffs to get the last for 28buffs...

And that would indeed make you an Idiot!

if you are unable to understand, ask some help
dont call people idiots
thanks

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
The point to the thread was never the dmg, it was the amount of hits and the speed with which they were coming out. Krane. My Loyal Fan.

Some other assisting bug hit me a couple of times below the SS which helped to kill me. If I wanted to show a bug killing me in 5 seconds with High dmg I woulda posted a Fatbelly SS.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
they debuffed me 5 times when we were "outskilled" last night
and Spacy said he counted 8 debuffs in his log ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom