Bullcrap

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
When I am in the middle of winning and

some1 does this shit to me in 3 seconds

Bullshit.jpg

(theres is more of it above and below SS)

when I am wearing this

Config Report

Stats

Str: 0 Int: 93 Hits: 244
Con: 68 Pie: 0 Power: 0
Dex: 107 Cha: 0
Qui: 0 Emp: 0

Resists

Body: 27 Energy: 26 Crush: 30 (2)
Cold: 26 Matter: 26 (5) Thrust: 27
Heat: 27 Spirit: 22 Slash: 36 (3)

Skills

Focus

50 Wind Focus

50 Cold Focus

50 Earth Focus

Cap Increases

25 Dex

19 Int

40 Hits

5 Power

Other Bonuses

10 Casting Speed Bonus

9 Spell Range Bonus

4 Spell Damage Bonus

12 AF Bonus

19 Power Percentage Bonus

is Bullshit. Discuss. I'll start the discussion:

Bug Abuse...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
does what, except hit you for low damage with bleed and what i assume to be scalers dot?

edit not scalers dot, its a low level dadd or something

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
the problem with your suit is that it has a hole in the ass of the robe. Which explains why you keep getting assfucked.

now, would you mind explaining?

nm, you edited in a pic here now or sumt :p

gia

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like pretty standard savage damage tbh, what is the bug supposed to be?

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
does what, except hit you for low damage with bleed and what i assume to be scalers dot?

SS doesn't show all, most ppl got to play good and hard to hit like that, not press a phreaking button twice and unleash a barrage of 50 hits in 3 seconds flat.

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
gia said:
Looks like pretty standard savage damage tbh, what is the bug supposed to be?

somekindof speedhack some1 mentioned.

Lythande

Fledgling Freddie
Err. he's hitting you with pretty poor damage and 2 stacked damage-adds. What's the problem?

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
doubt he did that in 3 secs as its 5 different combat rounds which even at capped 1.5 sec swing speed makes it over 5 secs no?

Plus was pretty shit dmg for savage on a caster tbh dunno why u whining there should be nps keep u alive vs that low ish dmg

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Lythande said:
Err. he's hitting you with pretty poor damage and 2 stacked damage-adds. What's the problem?

The problem is I was mid-r0xing when this little precoucious brat comes kills me with these 100 mile per hour triple hitting bug. GoA/Mythic we have a bug in-game can u exterminate it please or hot fix it, called savage.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Outlaw said:
The problem is I was mid-r0xing when this little precoucious brat comes kills me with these 100 mile per hour triple hitting bug. GoA/Mythic we have a bug in-game can u exterminate it please or hot fix it, called savage.

just zerg them, works a treat

gia

Fledgling Freddie
Outlaw said:
somekindof speedhack some1 mentioned.
Savages swing at or close to 1.5 seconds so in 3 seconds they will swing 3 times... (first swing has no delay), he got a couple lucky triples and had 2 damage adds. At least thats what I'm guessing from the screenshot, I could be wrong. You can complain about savage damage and I can agree with you there :) but the screenshot shows no bug.

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
doubt he did that in 3 secs as its 5 different combat rounds which even at capped 1.5 sec swing speed makes it over 5 secs no?

Plus was pretty shit dmg for savage on a caster tbh dunno why u whining there should be nps keep u alive vs that low ish dmg

5 different combat rounds in there and I can assure u it was in less that 7.5 seconds much less, plus there is more, 5 of those kills a man.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Outlaw said:
Your a caster your interupted when hit try fighting from range or stand by greg for bg? Yes they hit hard and fast but there are ways to counter em grapple is your friend

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
just zerg them, works a treat

thanks for your advice, your wankness has been noted, and your opinions shall be addressed accordingly.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Outlaw said:
5 different combat rounds in there and I can assure u it was in less that 7.5 seconds much less, plus there is more, 5 of those kills a man.
only if your cleric is afk/asleep or being interupted 5 x 150 dmg wont kill a fully buffed caster

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
only if your cleric is afk/asleep or being interupted 5 x 150 dmg wont kill a fully buffed caster

couple of the group were dead, prolly by him and his other bug friend.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Outlaw said:
couple of the group were dead, prolly by him and his other bug friend.
savages hit hard n fast its not a bug it the way they where designed try rooting/grappling/slamming em n they do 0 dmg, tbh outlaw u posted a ss of a savage doing shit dmg and qqed about it if u feel need to whine atleast post a ss showing the higher end of there dmg not the lowest u might actually have a reason to whine then. That dmg doesnt need a whine thread tbh

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
I'm sure you could have nuked him for 500+ dmg each 1-1.5sec .. and he would have been dead in 4-5 nukes :p

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
sooooooooo looks like unstyled or failed style ^^

how can you fail when you only press two buttons every 1.5 secs(which is taunt and rearstun?) xD

Shangrila

Fledgling Freddie
Get a bodyguarder, then hug the savage and giv him some pets to play with ;)

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
I was the cleric, and I wasnt afk or sleeping, outlaw was like instant dead with theres damage, if this savage do more higt damage, I can understand about outlaw's instant dead, but I cant :(

PD: I konw I'm gimp & noob cleric :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom