Building a sc-template around ToA items...

Velo Alderkeep

Fledgling Freddie
Thinking of building a new sc-set around ToA items... im an armsman and specced only in thrust polearm.
I havent realy begun to go through all the lists with drops but i imagine there are quite alot of cool items...

Anyone know any good items for a thrustspecced polearmer?
Spear of kings looks nice... =)

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Spear of kings is the only artefact I think I'm gonna bother activating and levelling, simply because its a 16.5 dps weapon with reasonable stats, nice speed (4.1 speed for the one-hand version) and looks absolutely amazing (although I've heard people call it a glorified chip-fork :p). Other than that, I'm going to wait until ToA has been out a while before I do my SC template as there are hundreds of drops that aren't listed anywhere (mp 16.5dps thruster, left hand usable, has a statdrain/transfer proc and a utility of something like 75 - just can't for the life of me remember who it drops off or where :() as well as rog drops that have the new adds (there was one rog belt I saw that had a utility of 62 and that wasn't including the 8% add to melee haste).

I really can't wait I have to admit, loads of new quests, loads of new mobs to kill (with upgraded AI), and loads of new features that will revolutionise the way we play :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom