bugger

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
taking 2 days off work this week... would normally have spent time playing daoc. But due to bt's sucky type 4 exchange issues in london i still can't play at all dut to ld'ing every 2 minutes.

so i'm going to get a life, anyone know what one looks like!

or i could just play medieval total war: viking invasion for 2 days as I have been doing for the last week.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I was going to help you but your avatar just swore at me so you can go fudge yourself. :mad:

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
goes to show how shit london is for those of us that live there, no point going anywhere cause its all crap :D

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
I was going to help you but your avatar just swore at me so you can go fudge yourself. :mad:

you're seeing things...

it wouldn't do that, it's a picute of me and I'm a nice young man.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
k9awya said:
goes to show how shit london is for those of us that live there, no point going anywhere cause its all crap :D
there's lots to do, just total apathy about doing it.
so far on the days I have off I've scheduled in hangovers and 2 hours in the gym, but beyond that I'll probably end up at home being lazy!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
London is a wonderful place.

...when you are flying above it.

I don't care if someone offers me a job in London, I will never move back there. Ever!

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Yar you better be online on wednesday, otherwise you'd have missed the whole bloody thing, we'd have probably capped by the end of the evening.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
BlitheringIdiot said:
Yar you better be online on wednesday, otherwise you'd have missed the whole bloody thing, we'd have probably capped by the end of the evening.

apparantly wed or thursday they are upgrading a load of the kit in the exchanges, so hopefully i will be able to log in, but it's frustrating at the moment as I can't actually last more than a minute before ld'ing.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
yaruar said:
apparantly wed or thursday they are upgrading a load of the kit in the exchanges, so hopefully i will be able to log in, but it's frustrating at the moment as I can't actually last more than a minute before ld'ing.
If you dont turn up wednesday 7pm, then I will hunt you down and slap you... :p

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
BlitheringIdiot said:
If you dont turn up wednesday 7pm, then I will hunt you down and slap you... :p

I can give you the home address of my ISP's chief technology officer and you can slap him instead, it might work better!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I have the flu (again), so I doubt I will be going anywhere this week.

Hopefully it's not bird flu. :(

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going to be looking for a job this week. I'm in the mood for something that will crush my spirit...like all the other jobs I have had so far in my life. :)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
You mean there are actually jobs out there that don't crush your spirit?!?

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
That's what people tell me. They are all like, "Dude, get a job which you enjoy!" and I'm all like "Stop your crazy talk, you dipshit! There ain't no such thing!"

Arseholes. :mad:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing worse than a liar who tries to make life sound better than it really is. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom