bugged sleeves ?

Battleboobs

Fledgling Freddie
ok this is how it is

remade my template and spellcrafted items etc

on my sleeves i have +16 quickness without the sleeves equipped i have 234 qui
so when i equip them i should have 250 (234+16=250!) but when i equip them i get 251 quickness, this seems kinda wierd, anyone encountered this bug before ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Battleboobs said:
ok this is how it is

remade my template and spellcrafted items etc

on my sleeves i have +16 quickness without the sleeves equipped i have 234 qui
so when i equip them i should have 250 (234+16=250!) but when i equip them i get 251 quickness, this seems kinda wierd, anyone encountered this bug before ?

Someone forgot to carry the 1 :D

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
my sc calc says i should have 74 con, but on my stats it shows 75 con (from items)

i aint complaining :p

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
It's just game mechanics, always been like that. Somehow it rounds up and down between the items, think it doesn't like odd numbers. Check again without buffs and see.

Nate

FH is my second home
aye found that a while ago, was a post last year about it..never seen it round down so it seems to be nothing mythic care much about

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:
aye found that a while ago, was a post last year about it..never seen it round down so it seems to be nothing mythic care much about

GOATS!

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
It works like this (I believe) :

Back in the dim and distant past, Mythic changed the coding on stats so you got 50% more bonus on items. It wasn't changed in the database though, it was changed in the programming. As a result, a +7 str item is +5 str in the database, with 50% added.

So, if you have two +15 Str items, you have +30 Str (+10 in DB from each, +50%).

If you have two +16 Str items, you have +33 Str (+11 in DB from each, +50%).

None of the spellcrafting calculators show this. As it happens, most recent static drops have even numbers in the database, so don't round in this way. All crafted items have odd numbers in the database, so always round this way - if you have two +25 Con gems in your spellcrafting, you get +51 Con.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom