Bugged patrol guards

C

cHodAX

This is beinging to drive me mad, on four seprate occasions now whilst running around the Mid frontier my group has managed to aggro patrol guards from a ridiculous range. Well ok I can accept that, what I can't accept is that when you AE root/mezz them they occasionaly start to chase you again at mach5+ when the CC wears off. On those 4 occasions we have been chased across 2 zones, usually from the Avakar area all the way into Uppland or Odin's. Frankly that is bullshit, making the guards faster than mach5 and giving them radar that helps them find us from over 8000 units away is just plain stupid. I have mailed Mythic on the issue and intend to do the same to GOA.

Now many of you may say 'just kill the damn guards' but that triggers the early warning system and kills any chance that you had of making a suprise attack. The game is punishing you for using tactics and mezzing the guards, that sucks beyond belief. They need to make it so that guards can NEVER chase across zones, as soon as they cross the borders they turn back or vanish.

T

_tindel_

hmm aye I agree to this, although you should stay the hell outta our frontier! :p

O

Old Nicodemus

It's that dodgy Saracen aftershave he wears.....

L'eau de Avalonian.

Stinks to high heaven.. but they have to disguise their foul Albion stench somehow.. GO TAKE A BATH cHo! :p

Nicodemus
Spiritcabbiegimp :m00:

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Nicodemus /Pryd
It's that dodgy Saracen aftershave he wears.....

L'eau de Avalonian.

Stinks to high heaven.. but they have to disguise their foul Albion stench somehow.. GO TAKE A BATH cHo! :p

Nicodemus

RIGHT THAT IS IT, YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME MR SPIRITMASTAH! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE FOR THE AGES WITH STAVES! I SHALL HUMILATE YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL INFRONT OF YOUR ENTIRE REALM! :p

O

Old Nicodemus

Originally posted by old.cHodAX

RIGHT THAT IS IT, YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME MR SPIRITMASTAH! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE FOR THE AGES WITH STAVES! I SHALL HUMILATE YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL INFRONT OF YOUR ENTIRE REALM! :p

Humiliate me in front of the entire realm? Well nothing new there then.. I've done it far too many times on my own! :p

Certain misstells on AS have made me a laughing stock.....
I think the last one was something akin to "they don't do large troll strap ons" on AS which was meant for OS.. felt a prize burk for that one! :eek6:

Oh and BTW...

Your on. ;)

Nicodemus

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Nicodemus /Pryd

Humiliate me in front of the entire realm? Well nothing new there then.. I've done it far too many times on my own! :p

Certain misstells on AS have made me a laughing stock.....
I think the last one was something akin to "they don't do large troll strap ons" on AS which was meant for OS.. felt a prize burk for that one! :eek6:

Oh and BTW...

Your on. ;)

Nicodemus

Rofl, classic! I have made a fool of myself a few times on /as but what the hell, not many people as perfect as me so they can't make me feel daft :p

R

Roo Stercogburn

Any crafters that can make handbags for these two? :D

L

luktar

they should make a /as tab and a /o tab :)

far to manny MT:s :)

O

old.Spug

Ah, well you want classic mistells eh, one of mine was
/gu I'm grouped with a guy, he fights really well, and is friendly, but I wish he wouldnt add LOL to the end of every sentence...

of course, being an idiot I missed the u, and sent it to /g

DOH... and I believe a certain GL of purple warriors emoted /em kicks beltzer in the nuts... only he missed the k first time round, and hit l... at the svasud portal in front of 50 ish people...

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by old.Spug
DOH... and I believe a certain GL of purple warriors emoted /em kicks beltzer in the nuts... only he missed the k first time round, and hit l... at the svasud portal in front of 50 ish people...

... was that Kralina???:D

J

Jupitus

whooooooooo then???????

Name and shame!!
Name and shame!!
Name and shame!!

:D

T

trigali

A bit off topic, but this just sends me to a post on a different thread on those forums:

Extract of a IRC chat:

<FM{FF1}> Rizen: I thought you didn't bang chicks, only me.
<FM{FF1}> ...men.
<FM{FF1}> GOD THAT WAS A BAD TYPO.

A

Aoln

Originally posted by old.Spug
Ah, well you want classic mistells eh, one of mine was
/gu I'm grouped with a guy, he fights really well, and is friendly, but I wish he wouldnt add LOL to the end of every sentence...

of course, being an idiot I missed the u, and sent it to /g

was his reply: LOL? :D

C

Col|

As we are on the topic of mistells, had an absolute classic while crafting not long ago in camelot, now myself and a few other crafters usually form a group to chat in, we had also been using broadcast to answer crafting questions and give directions. Now when one crafter asked someone else in the group to make some stuff, second crafter replied that they were busy, so first crafter said "they suck", to which I replied, "I'll bet they do", since the second crafter was a female char. Now the female char replied on broadcast with "I may suck, but when I do, I'm good at it", which of course had us all in fits of laughter, her blushing like the sun (she is female in real life too) and alot of people asking her if what she had said on /br was true, and of course, having a Carry On style sense of humor, anything even hinting at a sexual reference coming from said female char got jumped on by me. Suffice to say, she didnt live it down for a good hour at least, so to speak.
:clap:

Oh, I've deliberately left out names, to spare her blushes.

E

Euthanasia.

What's the prize for naming the silly slag?
'cause i wasn't there but can make a pretty good guess as to who it would have been.

G

Goryk

I still remember the time someone in Anarchy Online typed part of his cyber sex conversation into Omni Trade Area broad channel...

went something like this..

Him: "Hmm I want to lick your body all over"
Him: "Does that feel good, baby?"
Random people: "errr...wtf..lol...omfg...etc"
Rather Embarassed Him "Oh f***!!....wrong chat window...."

was funny for the hundred or so people in omni trade who saw it I'm sure :)

T

Tasans

I'm absolutly the best at sending the worst possible send to the person i'm naming. How come i'm not pointed by everyone in mid, is a miracle. I must be leveling with new people who dont know me yet lol. Best mts?
During my Melita thid period a person asked me for buffs, so i meant to sent someone else "ffs i hate all those kids asking me for buffs" which i sent to the person asking me. In lair: " damn the guy we sent you wants into our group again, but i dont want to have him here" meant for g2 list keeper, got sent to the person asking me to join. On /os me saying that guild hunts sucks, dunno what i was trying to say but didnt come out good :p
And of course my favorite, i friend asking me to join in group and i sent "dont come im with a wanker atm gonna leave soon" which of course was sent to the person i was grouped with :p

S

SilverHood

yeah, bugged guards near Surs as well

was there with 4 other lvl 50's, including rm and healer

The guards just kept on coming, kill 1, another came, we had LoE guards, PL guards, and the surs guards, didn't regicnise emblem.

This was about 30 secs with mach 5 from surs.

In the end, after killing about 30 of the buggers, we just saw down cos we couldn't be arsed anymore

Users who are viewing this thread