Fledgling Freddie
anyone else getting this?

you find an item using ME, you go to quckbuy it and it isn't there :m00:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
anyone else getting this?

you find an item using ME, you go to quckbuy it and it isn't there :m00:

yup i got it too. know lots of ppl having it too. after talking to a GM ( Xalin), he told me that you simply have to make a new char with no items in inventory and go buy the items, wich didnt work for me atleast :>

i got the perfect proof yesterday when i searched for EDS 3/3. found it on ME, but when i went to the house it wasnt there, but when i talked to owner he just took it off and sold me it afterwards . so housing is defo bugged :>

and i allready reportet it to Goa :>

Madonion

Fledgling Freddie
Happens quite alot tbh and happened before this version so not sure if it something they cant fix or just a case of people needing to refresh their CM contents using listmerchant every now and then.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
It's a more general problem than the usual /listmerchant one.

Could be related to the house vault one where you can't see below a certain level in certain vaults. The items are still there, and you can swap them out by dropping another item on them (for me, once I did that, next time I reopened the vault it was fine - this is despite trying restarting camelot, and several characters on two accounts).

Hmm, wonder if you can work out what stuff is in the slots by right clicking on the empty slots and delving them. After all, the prices show up on the merchant explorer.

Darzil

X

xGenocidex

yea :/ it stopped awhile ago tho this patch brought it back i think ;/ its lame especially when you don't quickbuy and go all the way to the house ;/

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
just hope for a quick fix... makes ME kinda useless, hard making template :(

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
90% of the respec stones on the ME arnt on the CMs :(

thinks the Me got sun stroke

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
yea :/ it stopped awhile ago tho this patch brought it back i think ;/ its lame especially when you don't quickbuy and go all the way to the house ;/

Nowadays I always at least go to the quickbuy screen even if i'm not going to pay the 20% just to make sure it's there when I set off.
There's always the chance someone will buy it while i'm en-route, but it's saved me lots of running round housing in the past.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
It happened to me too, tho it's fairly easy to avoid. When you search for an item, and it appears on the ME, go to the 'Buy Now' screen, and if the item shows in the search while not actually being there, it won't show on there either, which saves you walking over to check. Or that worked for me, at least.

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone noticed how its always the cheaper items that dont show?? For instance say your buying an arti book, its listed on 4 houses for 1p 2p 3p 4p etc its ALWAYS always always the 1p one that dont bloody show up in quick buy. Based on this info i reckon some theiving gypsy is spamming the merchant, quick buying cheap arti books and sticking them on his own merchant for double the price........................

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
For me it only happends to the last 2 pages of the CM, so no matter if it's the lowest priced one.
Heard selling your CM and buying a new one works though cba to test it out myself :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
rampant said:
has anyone rightnow'd it and had a response yet?

I dont think so or we would have either a response in daoc europe or one of the GMs would have bothered to say something here (except Xalin :) )....i think

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
It is a known issue and something we are working on fixing. It's not something that we can fix on an individual level however. When the fix has been implemented we'll post a news about it.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
It is a known issue and something we are working on fixing. It's not something that we can fix on an individual level however. When the fix has been implemented we'll post a news about it.

Thank you :)

Talsar

Albion Legend
Golena said:
Nowadays I always at least go to the quickbuy screen even if i'm not going to pay the 20% just to make sure it's there when I set off.
There's always the chance someone will buy it while i'm en-route, but it's saved me lots of running round housing in the past.

:clap: Yup i do the exact same.

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
bugged market is bugged the first 3 pages in your house ever one can get at but all other pages are bugged so if you go check your house and do look what you got on page 4 it will show every one on me but won't show in housse found out my self when you but it in first 3 slots you can see it on cm and me

hope every one reads this and does put stuff in 3 slots

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom