Bugged inventory-spaces?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
If you had, like me, bugged inventory-spaces (e.g. loot didnt go on the blank spots) it is because you had old GOA unique items on your char(s). That are most likely barrels (old alchemy ones, with 100 charges). They result in a 'blank item' which you cannot see but takes an inventory space.

A CSR can escalate it to some sort of 'higher CSR' and they can fix it. I had an entire bag I couldn't use on my alchemist, that was quickly fixed once I got through the appeal-queue.

Just a quick heads-up in case you having similar issues.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice. think i have that problem.
not sure if its barrels or my Fotball hib event claoak (as i cant find it anymore).

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
weren't they supposed to fix those items so we could still use them tho?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
If the 'empty slot' (bugged slot) is your first empty slot it also causes u to be unable to buy from CM's.

Temporary solution is to drop your last filled inventory item onto the bugged slot, so the invisible item goes to your last slot in inventory. Then atleast you can do some normal trades, but if you got a few of those buggy slots it is almost impossible to keep track of them.

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
How do i fix this? What do i appeal? Its so damn frustrating when my mincer has like 10 blank slots that he cant use .

Puppet

Part of the furniture
How do i fix this? What do i appeal? Its so damn frustrating when my mincer has like 10 blank slots that he cant use .

Type ingame:
/appeal Other My character [NAME] has blank inventory spots, most likely caused by GOA-unique items. Please have them erased, they are most likely old alchemy barrels.

I did that, took approx 2 days then it got fixed (when I was offline).

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Type ingame:
/appeal Other My character [NAME] has blank inventory spots, most likely caused by GOA-unique items. Please have them erased, they are most likely old alchemy barrels.

I did that, took approx 2 days then it got fixed (when I was offline).

appealed on my BD a few days ago and it got sorted within 40 minutes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom