Bugged CM

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to hear this mara :(

People should give you stuff back.

Hope you realise my opinions and those of other <synergy> members are not always alike.

If you're going to hunt any of the lost stuff back, you know where to find me.

Soll

Delania

Loyal Freddie
You will get logs from rightnow with the persons name on. As CM was set to anyone can access will not be entitled to the items / money back. All that you can hope for is the person/s who took items / money without paying will be honest enough to hand them back when you ask them for it.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Just like others have said, GOA will not help you on this issue unless this is really a bug with the game and not your brother or someone else messing with your house permissions. Of course, there is a chance something is bugged--we all know that this game, like all software systems to more or less extent, is riddled with bugs, regardless of what Acei (who clearly is an authority on the subject) says. If there is no bug involved, then GOA will (quite rightly) state it is up to the community to handle, and hopefully the conscientious people will return your things.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
/hug mara
you nasty people stop picking on the nice greek boi !

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
OMG! This must be terrible! We all know how much this gimp loves his money. Such a loss GAY! :wij:
Imo give this ----UBER GAY---> a big slap!

ps. Mara(i)mar I paid your GAY bro 50euro (sou thimizoun tipota??) to do this.

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

btw... Cheesecake. I think you have mixed "what makes a good day list" with "things that make me an idiot if they make my day"

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Tzanetos the LoverBoy said:
OMG! This must be terrible! We all know how much this gimp loves his money. Such a loss GAY! :wij:
Imo give this ----UBER GAY---> a big slap!

ps. Mara(i)mar I paid your GAY bro 50euro (sou thimizoun tipota??) to do this.

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

btw... Cheesecake. I think you have mixed "what makes a good day list" with "things that make me an idiot if they make my day"
OMG get him a repeat prescription for gawds sake.!!

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
OMG get him a repeat prescription for gawds sake.!!

:eek7: A dictionary for simple words 4 u maybe?
btw I know him irl and I am teasing him.... :sex:
ok?
ok?
ok?
ok?
ok?
ok?

Have a nice day!

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Tzanetos the LoverBoy said:
:eek7: A dictionary for simple words 4 u maybe?
-- Inane shite removed --
A dictionary? why on gods green earth would I want one? grammar probably, typos for sure dictionary nah.

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
hey i am maramar's brother and just learned it how he was losing money,
still gimps i did nothing^^ cause i dont play his chara except once:D
anyhow IF GoA is right and cause DAoC is a mmorpg it should panish all
faith classes cause *cough* a pala DONT steal :)
But i dont think that it will panish stealth classes for stealing ya bro :(
ANyhow GIVE THE damn items back....
and yeap the peeps that r yelling behind their computers....yay so what?
you r yelling behind your pc , let me meet ya irl , gah bah i cant beat a 15 years old child, hmmm i better let you leave to GROW UP a bit ...
BYe BYe

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Give mara his stuff back :<

or face my very nasty spam!

i wub Mara :wub:

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
wutae said:
hey i am maramar's brother and just learned it how he was losing money,
still gimps i did nothing^^ cause i dont play his chara except once:D
anyhow IF GoA is right and cause DAoC is a mmorpg it should panish all
faith classes cause *cough* a pala DONT steal :)
But i dont think that it will panish stealth classes for stealing ya bro :(
ANyhow GIVE THE damn items back....
and yeap the peeps that r yelling behind their computers....yay so what?
you r yelling behind your pc , let me meet ya irl , gah bah i cant beat a 15 years old child, hmmm i better let you leave to GROW UP a bit ...
BYe BYe

I love you too :wub:

as for my previous comment, im sorry if i caused offense, but you seriously make me laugh....

I really do hope you get your stuff back, and if you need help or cash, let me know... but only on the promise you keep doing these silly things and cheering me up !

As for your brother, give him a slap from me Marmara

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
[FC]Maramar said:
wedsday i will have the names/name of person who did this......i dont wanna do sth drastic and ask for ban his/her acc just givf me the items/money and i will forget this incident.

goa wont release the names of the involved people

lol @ ask for the acc(s) to be banned

why the hell are you complaining if it was more likely to be a mistake on your part by leaving it public? that isnt goa's fault as previously mentioned in the thread

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
it's not that easy to set a CM to public................
either it's a bug or someone was being nasty
I've seen ppl besides his bro on there...
but still you ppl who are taunting him are assholes tbh
he's a nice guy who is always been helpful when asked for anything

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
It´s a pity what happened and I really hope he´ll get his stuff back although I doubt that people are that fair.

However... there´s ONE thing I have to say here. Whenever people start threads about "my account has been "hacked", all my chars are deleted", the entire intelliegntia of Albion will promptly reply with "nene... it´s your own fault, don´t share your account details. You should be banned for violating the CoC" etc.etc. Double standards anyone?
If it´s a bug, then GoA should take actions against it. If "someone" was being nasty, then this is another example of do not share your account.

Anyway, all the best Mar.

Delania

Loyal Freddie
gunner440 said:
goa wont release the names of the involved people

why the hell are you complaining if it was more likely to be a mistake on your part by leaving it public? that isnt goa's fault as previously mentioned in the thread

They will give the names to mara, the names will be in the logs of who accesses the CM and then its up to Mara what he does with them.

If its a bug, goa will sort out and he will get his items back. If a mistake on Mara's side he will have goa logs who who access his CM and who took what, with a reply as its your mistake and therefore we can not replace the items/money or words to that effect, if this is the case its upto Mara what he does with the information goa give him.

I know a CM is not the same as a chest in a house but im sure if i got logs of goa of who took what. The same thing can be done for Mara. And yes it was my mistake by trusting everyone in guild even when we had an intake of a few new people. The mistake was soon sorted and Yes i got the items back missing a few little things.

So I hope if the person/s who took off his cm read this and realise they will soon be found out and give back what does not belong to them.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
gunner440 said:

read again.. it say he does NOT wanna do any drastic things like asking for a ban.....

:twak:

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Ctuchik said:
read again.. it say he does NOT wanna do any drastic things like asking for a ban.....

:twak:

he implied he migh
which is enough for me

damn if i had spotted the cm id be dropping the loot bags around him just for the fun of it

rofl

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Asha said:
it's not that easy to set a CM to public................
either it's a bug or someone was being nasty
I've seen ppl besides his bro on there...

ya and its not mara's fault that other people have his account
no matter what relation they are to him.

you said he was a nice person then maybe so and maybe he didnt deserve what happened to him

but it happened

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
[FC]Maramar said:
Hello ,
2 days ago my bro or some1 bugged my CM and became public...some got the opportunity and took some precious items from there!I have send a email to goa and wedsday i will have the names/name of person who did this......i dont wanna do sth drastic and ask for ban his/her acc just givf me the items/money and i will forget this incident.

It was Zorena, i saw him :x

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
gunz....it isnt about threating peeps....its about how honest they are,stealing money/items shows how greedy and bad attitude some peeps are!I admire nukenin coz next day he pm'edme and said me:hi ur CM is bugged i have 10p for u......i know most of peeps of albions would have done that but seems not all,my intention of this post aint to ban some1 but to ghet my ites/money back!Thx all who share my pain and as for other QQ more plz :eek6:

P.S Mindrats plz pop this week i wanna talk with u!
P.S2 Hello asha babe!!!!!

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
[FC]Maramar said:
gunz....it isnt about threating peeps....its about how honest they are,stealing money/items shows how greedy and bad attitude some peeps are!I admire nukenin coz next day he pm'edme and said me:hi ur CM is bugged i have 10p for u......i know most of peeps of albions would have done that but seems not all,my intention of this post aint to ban some1 but to ghet my ites/money back!Thx all who share my pain and as for other QQ more plz :eek6:

P.S Mindrats plz pop this week i wanna talk with u!
P.S2 Hello asha babe!!!!!
What items are we talking about?

Maybe our esteemed "Artifacts on CM is teh devil" brigade will come out and play.

/stealth bump

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
1.tartaros2/3
2.som3/3
3.torch
4.royal blue weapon enamel
5.sidi reaver weapon

and some other shit that i cant remember

Belomar

Part of the furniture
[FC]Maramar said:
my intention of this post aint to ban some1 but to ghet my ites/money back!
I would guess gunz' point was that you have zero grounds for "banning" someone because of this (and that'd not be in your power as a player anyway, so stop throwing it around as if you could). All provided this is not a bug, in which case exploiting a bug is a bannable offense.

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
aye m8...didnt say i can just explained that my intention is to get my items/money...thats all what i ask.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
gunner440 said:
ya and its not mara's fault that other people have his account
no matter what relation they are to him.

you said he was a nice person then maybe so and maybe he didnt deserve what happened to him

but it happened
doesn't change the fact that you don't need to be a jerk to a decent guy
there are enough assholes in the world w/o adding to it
I didn't say it's not his fault - unless it's a bug it is his fault :touch:
anyhow he is rich I am sure he recovers ^^

d3f1

Loyal Freddie
hahaha...

Amaru how can u be so funny m8 ? ...big Grtz and the "if u need help or cash" part .... O M G that was hilarious ....

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
d3f1 said:
Amaru how can u be so funny m8 ? ...big Grtz and the "if u need help or cash" part .... O M G that was hilarious ....

m a l a k a defi! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom