Bugged CM

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
wutae said:
hey i am maramar's brother and just learned it how he was losing money,
still gimps i did nothing^^ cause i dont play his chara except once:D
anyhow IF GoA is right and cause DAoC is a mmorpg it should panish all
faith classes cause *cough* a pala DONT steal :)
But i dont think that it will panish stealth classes for stealing ya bro :(
ANyhow GIVE THE damn items back....
and yeap the peeps that r yelling behind their computers....yay so what?
you r yelling behind your pc , let me meet ya irl , gah bah i cant beat a 15 years old child, hmmm i better let you leave to GROW UP a bit ...
BYe BYe

Gay :p

d3f1

Loyal Freddie
they are all gay ... ALL

Tzanetos the LoverBoy said:

/hug my luv ! :> btw Tzanetos has always been bi ! ffs dont accuse poor lill Marry he is just a sex addict ... and he is not the only gay :> Fedaykin is too etc etc and many more :> now give Marry his items back or he will rape ya !

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
GOA GM gave me back most of items....person who took them used som 3/3 and RA skill stone so i couldnt receive them back...thx peeps who supported me and as for TZANETOS:FO bitch!

P.S i missed asha come back!!!!
P.S2 mindrats i still w8 u to come online to talk m8

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
mope only got items.....seems funny tho coz GM did a pm in /s colour and was kinda funny some1 saying:hello i am GM of GOA r u here? :p

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
aye seen it to when they pm:ed me about lost items in servercrash.

anyway, grats to the items, i would never have imagined they'd give them back to you.

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
maramar's brother? :wub:

THANKFULLY NO! :flame: If I was I would have commited suicide!
Wutae is Mara's bro and I really feel sorry for him. He has my deepest sympathy and support. :D :wub:

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
[FC]Maramar said:
mope only got items.....seems funny tho coz GM did a pm in /s colour and was kinda funny some1 saying:hello i am GM of GOA r u here? :p
So, was it a bug ?

I'll assume it was for GOA to give stuff back, so what bug is it, when will it be fixed and do we simply do a Rightnow if we "think" stuff has gone missing?

I have seen some wierd stuff go on with our Guild Villa, Explorer sometimes lists stuff that we dont have or lists stuff in double or triplicate.

Whilst I was viewing vault 2 the other day combining scrolls I got somebodies explorer search window pop up on my screen which was a little spooky.

So I'm curious to see if our Foundations is bugged.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Quick post to set peoples mind at rest.
It wasn't a bug.
I asked the person who took the items if he would return them and he agreed so I just acted as the guy in the middle to make the trade.
More than that I can't say as I can't discuss the details of individual support requests.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
well...

I`m glad for Maramar that he got his stuff back, don´t get me wrong.

It wasn't a bug.

But THIS is ridiculous. Sorry to say it that way.
Shortly after SI, I made lost treasure quest with my Sorcerer and - because this was new and I didn´t know that those bracers aren´t tradeable - got some fighter bracers as a quest reward. When I found out that they can´t be transfered to my Pally, I wrote a polite message to RightNow, asking them to either reset my quest and remove the bracers from my inventory (was 50 already, didn´t need the xp anyway), or replace the bracers with the ones I needed for my Sorcerer. As a result, I received an email, saying:

"this is not possible
regards,
GoA"

There are other stories of people who lost their epic armour because of server crashes (back in the days when epic armour was worth something) and never got their armour replaced.

If GoA is offering Service and Support, they could at least TRY to treat everyone alike.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
But they didn't restore anything or move anything or create anything or reset anything ?
They asked someone to give back things that they took and the person agreed.
I can see why the other situations are annoying, but it's hardly the same thing.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Asha said:
But they didn't restore anything or move anything or create anything or reset anything ?
I can see why the other situations are annoying, but it's hardly the same thing.
Didnt this kind of go back to what the original discussion was?

Bug or User error?

The man from GOA says no bug..

Thorwyn

FH is my second home

I know it´s not the same thing. But take a look at it that way: I made a mistake and asked them to reset a quest (it IS possible, there are examples of it) and got turned down by just a "this is not possible".
On the other hand, the Maramar case, if it wasn´t a bug and it wasn´t Maramar himself who set the CM to public, then someone else has access to his account. And if GoA is getting active in that case, then they´re actively rewarding people who´re sharing accounts (which is against the CoC and you normally lose any support yadda yadda). That´s quite a double standard in my books.

Nevermind... it´s good that he got his stuff back, lets go on. :)

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
well I think it was just someone being nice and stepping in because he can look at the logs.
not the same as getting permission to reset something :)

wish GOA would put the subs money into more GMs too tho :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom