Bug?

S

sardine

Has happend a few times now, I try to nuke someone who is 1 meter away from me but says 'Your target is to far away'. But I can still nuke people 3 meters away from me....explain plz

O

old.Jeriraa

Hmm... there is some cheat around. People being outa range even for meleers but attacking in melee.

Report imho... its up to GOA to decide. I report everything suspicious. Usaly like that: "possible speedhacker" and then just describe what I saw and give em names of witnesses, dates, times and screenies/logs if I have.

O

old.Sko

Nope jeri, had this with my mincer too.
mesch (sp) for instance uses this thing a lot.

O

old.mattshanes

I had the same problem just now in emain with a healer, guess it was lag because it didn't happen again from the same person.

O

old.Jeriraa

Well, I know of certain map spots in SI where you just cant hit mobs or cant get hit yourself... you can be stuck to the mob and it still says its out of range. I found 1 such spot in emain once but I think this is something different. :)

O

old.Aure

Originally posted by old.Sko
Nope jeri, had this with my mincer too.
mesch (sp) for instance uses this thing a lot.

I'm a tank who wants to melee, often MA, not a lag warping RR3 sorceror. Do not throw mud at people cos i for sure do not cheat, fucking asshole.

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by sardine
Has happend a few times now, I try to nuke someone who is 1 meter away from me but says 'Your target is to far away'. But I can still nuke people 3 meters away from me....explain plz

Ask Sami :rolleyes:

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by old.Aure
I'm a tank who wants to melee, often MA, not a lag warping RR3 sorceror. Do not throw mud at people cos i for sure do not cheat, fucking asshole.
perfed you on sauv road, cd, your health drops to 20%, next thing you warp hell knows where, barely in /face radius.
fg vs. fg i`m on mini, near your fat arse peeling, flute mez, target out of range. gg.
(still its word on word. so take it with grain of salt, maybe its just my pure jeolosity or sumthing at your great achievement of obtaining rr8 warden and leveling some vatken hero mr retard.)

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by Shike
that happens when ppl are about to LD

Like last 3 days is been silly bad with LDs I manage to survive LDs 2 reds but I see people in my group go pufffff.

S

Shike

Originally posted by zapzap
Like last 3 days is been silly bad with LDs I manage to survive LDs 2 reds but I see people in my group go pufffff.

aye its been really bad :< loads go LD all the damn time now

T

Tantalon

perfed you on sauv road, cd, your health drops to 20%, next thing you warp hell knows where, barely in /face radius.
fg vs. fg i`m on mini, near your fat arse peeling, flute mez, target out of range. gg.
(still its word on word. so take it with grain of salt, maybe its just my pure jeolosity or sumthing at your great achievement of obtaining rr8 warden and leveling some vatken hero mr retard.)

The only tard i see is the one who is as narrow minded as you are, bet youre a broadband user? Tuorin is less fortunate and has to suffer 56k dial up, he ld's more than most, lags at BK's and suffers in general at RR's and at the hands of zergs, please dont make his DAoC playing life miserable by "claiming without proof" he lag cheats or whatever, hes a passionate game player and doesnt deserve your moronic comments to drag his reputation through the mud.

O

old.Aure

I recall that incident it happened about 2:30am on a Saturday morning ( i think not 100% sure but was v l8 at night, early morn), where I had about 25 secs of lag almost lding on my 56k account. You forget to point out that I was sat down when u attacked me as I was telling my group that I was in dire need of a reconnect and about to ld. You also used an emote on me wondering. I'll see if i logged it.

As for the other, don't recall but my isp causes me problems when I very rarely decide daoc is better than zz's at the weekend.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Tantalon
The only tard i see is the one who is as narrow minded as you are, bet youre a broadband user? Tuorin is less fortunate and has to suffer 56k dial up, he ld's more than most, lags at BK's and suffers in general at RR's and at the hands of zergs, please dont make his DAoC playing life miserable by "claiming without proof" he lag cheats or whatever, hes a passionate game player and doesnt deserve your moronic comments to drag his reputation through the mud.

i play with black "lag-a-lot" company, if it tells you something.
and let me reply with personal insult for every personal insult mr. consumer of male goat milk.

O

old.Sko

I recall that incident it happened about 2:30am on a Saturday morning ( i think not 100% sure but was v l8 at night, early morn), where I had about 25 secs of lag almost lding on my 56k account. You forget to point out that I was sat down when u attacked me as I was telling my group that I was in dire need of a reconnect and about to ld. You also used an emote on me wondering. I'll see if i logged it.

As for the other, don't recall but my isp causes me problems when I very rarely decide daoc is better than zz's at the weekend.

well everything is in the eyes of the observer. for you its a strong lag, for me its a tank immune to magic in absense of baoding enchanter bashing on my cleric and trying to escape from successful hidden attack =D

T

Tantalon

i play with black "lag-a-lot" company, if it tells you something.
and let me reply with personal insult for every personal insult mr. consumer of male goat milk.

/point

/laugh

That kinda proves my point, you are a moron, bet mummy and daddy are real proud of you sonny ;)

Hope you live to see your thirteenth birthday with that kinda attitude.

A

amazingsteve

Until you provide proof i´m 200% beside Tuorin. But I suggest you stop making silly accusations u can´t back up with evidence. boohoo little boi couldn´t pwn the hero due to lag, get over it. If i got a goldpiece every time I miss my CD cos of "target too far away" I´d be able to buy a mansion when Foundations comes out.

O

old.mattshanes

There's no way that tourin/mesch cheats, i never seen it at all, you must be lagging.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Tantalon
/point

/laugh

That kinda proves my point, you are a moron, bet mummy and daddy are real proud of you sonny ;)

Hope you live to see your thirteenth birthday with that kinda attitude.
i lived my longer than that, but its not the point.
since i broken golden rule of not arguing with idiot, thus got taken down to your level and owned with expierence.

A

_anarky_

how do you ppl turn every treath into a whine/insult treath?
:rolleyes:

D

deadkid

Nechi Tuorin is a rly good guy, never seen him cheating =(( was one of my rvr guide stars to follow... guys dont be silly stop it plz =(

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by amazingsteve
Until you provide proof i´m 200% beside Tuorin. But I suggest you stop making silly accusations u can´t back up with evidence. boohoo little boi couldn´t pwn the hero due to lag, get over it. If i got a goldpiece every time I miss my CD cos of "target too far away" I´d be able to buy a mansion when Foundations comes out.

read understand post. ok ?

O

old.Aure

[02:43:53] @@[Party] Mesch: "where ya gone went up tower:)"
[02:43:54] Maleg is too far away to auto-face!
[02:43:56] Maleg is too far away to auto-face!
[02:44:02] Quimby has left the group.
[02:44:04] @@[Party] Mesch: "got horrid lag too"
[02:44:05] @@[Party] Shiko: "rofl"
[02:44:15] @@[Party] Maleg: "bah 'kin takns"
[02:44:19] @@[Party] Maleg: "ran east"
[02:44:21] @@[Party] Maleg: "i think"
[02:44:21] @@[Party] Shiko: "18k, 3k"
[02:44:49] @@[Party] Maha: "west"
[02:44:49] @@[Party] Crx: "quimb back"
[02:44:49] Quimby has joined the group.
[02:44:49] @@[Party] Shiko: "wb :p"
[02:44:49] Krolllka attacks you with her sword!
[02:44:49] You are hit for 410 damage.
[02:44:49] Your Strength has decreased.
[02:44:49] Your Constitution has decreased.
[02:44:49] Your hits have decreased.
[02:44:49] You feel weaker!
[02:44:49] Krolllka attacks you with her sword!
[02:44:49] You are hit for 59 damage.
[02:44:50] You are poisoned!
[02:44:50] You are hit for 48 damage.
[02:44:50] You are bleeding!
[02:44:50] You are hit for 4 damage.
[02:44:51] Krolllka attacks you with her sword!
[02:44:51] You are hit for 170 damage.
[02:44:51] You cannot move!
[02:44:51] A crystal shield covers you.
[02:44:51] @@[Party] Shiko: "check yer buffs"
[02:44:51] @@[Party] Mesch: "ok"
[02:44:51] You are poisoned!
[02:44:51] You are hit for 51 damage.
[02:44:51] @@[Party] Zell: "wb"
[02:44:51] You are bleeding!
[02:44:51] You are hit for 4 damage.
[02:44:51] @@[Party] Quimby: "thx"
[02:44:52] @@[Party] Shiko: "so u dont lack something"
[02:44:52] You are poisoned!
[02:44:52] You are hit for 47 damage.
[02:44:54] You are bleeding!
[02:44:54] You are hit for 3 damage.
[02:44:56] You are poisoned!
[02:44:56] You are hit for 56 damage.
[02:44:59] You are bleeding!
[02:44:59] You are hit for 2 damage.
[02:45:00] You are poisoned!
[02:45:00] You are hit for 53 damage.
[02:45:02] @@[Party] Shiko: "u ok tuo?"
[02:45:02] @@[Party] Maha: "need af"
[02:45:04] You are poisoned!
[02:45:04] You are hit for 52 damage.
[02:45:04] You are bleeding!
[02:45:04] You are hit for 2 damage.
[02:45:04] @@[Party] Maleg: "you ok?"
[02:45:06] Your Heat resistance has decreased.
[02:45:08] Your Cold resistance has decreased.
[02:45:08] @@[Party] Shiko: "feck"
[02:45:10] You are bleeding!
[02:45:10] You are hit for 1 damage.
[02:45:10] Your Matter resistance has decreased.
[02:45:14] Your character has been saved.
[02:45:15] You are bleeding!
[02:45:15] You are hit for 0 damage.
[02:45:20] You are bleeding!
[02:45:20] You are hit for 0 damage.
[02:45:26] Your strength returns.
[02:45:26] Your Strength has increased.
[02:45:26] Your Constitution has increased.
[02:45:26] Your hits have increased.
[02:45:55] @@[Party] Mesch: "summit in tower lagged to bolox and cant relog"
[02:45:55] You target [Mesch]
[02:45:55] You examine Mesch. He is a member of the Hero class in your realm.
[02:45:56] You cast a First Aid Spell!
[02:45:56] You heal yourself for 284 hit points.
[02:45:56] You must wait 15 minutes 0 seconds to use this ability!
[02:46:07] This monster has been charmed recently and is worth no experience.
[02:46:08] Gorryk was just killed by Shiko!
[02:46:08] Gorryk has been killed recently and is worth no realm points!
[02:46:08] Gorryk has been killed recently and is worth no experience!
[02:46:13] @@[Party] Mesch: "relogging near tower"
[02:46:14] @@[Party] Maleg: "at toweer"
[02:46:15] @@The Veteran Guardsman says, "The Knights of the Round Table shall avenge me!"
[02:46:15] You get 2,738,515 experience points. (456,419 camp bonus)
[02:46:15] Krolllka attacks you with her sword!
[02:46:15] Your melee buffer absorbs 100 damage and dissipates!
[02:46:15] You are hit for 442 damage.
[02:46:15] Your Strength has decreased.
[02:46:15] Your Constitution has decreased.
[02:46:15] Your hits have decreased.
[02:46:15] You feel weaker!
[02:46:15] Krolllka attacks you with her sword!
[02:46:16] You are hit for 59 damage.
[02:46:16] You are poisoned!
[02:46:16] You are hit for 52 damage.
[02:46:16] You are bleeding!
[02:46:16] You are hit for 4 damage.
[02:46:18] You sit down. Type '/stand' or move to stand up.
[02:46:18] You were recently in combat and must wait longer to quit.
[02:46:18] You will quit after sitting for 58 seconds. Type '/stand' or move if you don't want to quit.
[02:46:18] Krolllka attacks you with her sword!
[02:46:18] You are hit for 332 damage.
[02:46:18] You cannot move!
[02:46:18] @@[Party] Zell: "minst ran past"
[02:46:19] You are poisoned!
[02:46:19] You are hit for 48 damage.
[02:46:20] You are bleeding!
[02:46:20] You are hit for 4 damage.
[02:46:21] Krolllka attacks you with her sword!
[02:46:21] You are hit for 138 damage.
[02:46:21] @@[Party] Quimby: "inc"
[02:46:22] Your share of the loot is 12 silver, 16 copper pieces.
[02:46:23] You are poisoned!
[02:46:23] You are hit for 51 damage.
[02:46:23] Krolllka attacks you with her sword!
[02:46:23] You are hit for 248 damage.
[02:46:23] Your movement is slowed!
[02:46:23] Krolllka's attacks move with the speed of the wind!
[02:46:26] You are bleeding!
[02:46:26] You are hit for 3 damage.
[02:46:26] You stand up.
[02:46:26] You are no longer waiting to quit.
[02:46:26] Krolllka attacks you with her sword!
[02:46:26] You evade Krolllka's attack!
[02:46:27] You are poisoned!
[02:46:27] You are hit for 54 damage.
[02:46:29] Krolllka attacks you with her sword!
[02:46:29] You parry Krolllka's attack!
[02:46:29] You enter combat mode and target [Krolllka]
[02:46:31] You are bleeding!
[02:46:31] You are hit for 2 damage.
[02:46:31] Krolllka is too far away to attack!
[02:46:31] You are poisoned!
[02:46:31] You are hit for 52 damage.
[02:46:34] Krolllka attacks you with her sword!
[02:46:34] You are hit for 82 damage.
[02:46:34] Mesch was just killed by Krolllka!
[02:46:34] Your skin loses its extra strength.
[02:46:34] Your strength returns to normal.
[02:46:34] You are encumbered and move more slowly.
[02:46:34] Your Strength has decreased.
[02:46:34] Your Constitution has decreased.
[02:46:34] Your hits have decreased.
[02:46:34] Your strength returns to normal.
[02:46:34] You are encumbered and move more slowly.
[02:46:34] Your Strength has decreased.
[02:46:34] Your health returns to normal.
[02:46:34] Your Constitution has decreased.
[02:46:34] Your hits have decreased.
[02:46:34] Your agility returns to normal.
[02:46:34] Your Dexterity has decreased.
[02:46:34] Your health returns to normal.
[02:46:34] Your Dexterity has decreased.
[02:46:34] Your Quickness has decreased.
[02:46:34] Your strength returns.
[02:46:34] Your Strength has increased.
[02:46:34] Your Constitution has increased.
[02:46:34] Your hits have increased.
[02:46:34] You have died. Type /release to return to your last bind point.
[02:46:34] You died fighting for your realm and lose no experience!
[02:46:38] Krolllka's attacks return to normal.
[02:46:40] Krolllka ponders at you.
[02:46:43] @@[Party] Mesch: "oh ffs thats ludicrous"
[02:46:46] Equendil was just killed by Maha!
[02:46:55] @@[Party] Mesch: "ws sitting down took me 20 secs to get up"

*** Chat Log Closed: Sat Sep 20 02:47:35 2003

there you go, i lded at the time above. A RR5 tank aint gonna sit down and not retailiate against an infil. Note couldnt hit back, I once got into combat mode, I evaded 1 (nerf evade 1) and parried one and yes with the lag I was even trying to log. I had no idea you attacked me until I was about to die as you can see above I was quitting cos of the lag. I do recall lding immediately after this fight and being in domnann and all my group in f/s. :(

There is a subtle difference between lding or almost lding with 2 constant red lights and morphing. If I had of warped I could have used it to kill you. 6 weeks to broadband..

Thanks matt and other foes who show respect, /always.

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Sko you really are an arse. If you honestly believe somebody is cheating report them to GOA with the evidence (times / dates)you have, personally I can't abide cheats and would like to see anybody that does purged from the game.

That been said servers are laggy at the moment, had enemy Tanks pretty much "pop" on me, seen people LD left right and centre and seen much more cases of lag warping recently in enemy groups - do I think they're cheating..... nope, pretty much put it down to the server or GOA network at the moment.

Does Mesch cheat? Pretty sure he doesn't - your insults are pathetic, Tuorin is probably one of the older and more respected names on the server (across all realms).

O

old.Sko

There is a subtle difference between lding or almost lding with 2 constant red lights and morphing. If I had of warped I could have used it to kill you. 6 weeks to broadband..

Thanks matt and other foes who show respect, /always.

coinsidence etc. understandable. its hard to tell what causes connection issues if you dont see other guy's console.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Maleg_Grumpton
Sko you really are an arse. If you honestly believe somebody is cheating report them to GOA with the evidence (times / dates)you have, personally I can't abide cheats and would like to see anybody that does purged from the game.

That been said servers are laggy at the moment, had enemy Tanks pretty much "pop" on me, seen people LD left right and centre and seen much more cases of lag warping recently in enemy groups - do I think they're cheating..... nope, pretty much put it down to the server or GOA network at the moment.

Does Mesch cheat? Pretty sure he doesn't - your insults are pathetic, Tuorin is probably one of the older and more respected names on the server (across all realms).
seen only normal ghosting (caused by /face, being stunned) recently with very few exceptions. tbh i dont care what causes warping - be in network lag, or using cheat - personally always log when i`m lagged to hell and back.
See, mez effect for example is confirmed on client - its client which gets packet saying "you're mezzed for xx seconds" and doesnt allow you to move. So technically lagged guy who continues to run around after being mezzed/rooted and the one who used proxy to filter out such packets look exactly the same.

A

-_-a

There is one bard in hibernia Megaherz , that guy is seem to be abusing this bug a lot , tanks in my group whining he is warping al the time .

He is mezzed , u stick / style target is too war away
u /face u lose 2 secs more
u hit 1 style again target is too far away etc
Too bad we dont have slam in offence , but as soon as we slam him and that guy will warp again , we gonna report
I know exactly what he does for teleporting , wont say how coz it will couse mass abusing
HI mister .....
He might say he is having lag problems , which i highly doubt , it doesnt stop him from doing CC without any lag and stuff
u'd better cut down on that mister or it proves my theory about alb / exc only zerging / whining / bug abusing TT

Mooslitto

A

_anarky_

if u have accusations report him/her to rightnow fgs.
posting it on a public forum = ruining the guys reputation cuz he "might" cheat.
he prolly has a bad connection, but still, ur ruining the fun for him.
if he really IS to cheat, then GOA will find out.

O

old.mattshanes

Or PM the person on here and ask them why they doing that and explain to them what's happening, they might not know they are doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom