Bug or what?

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
I was on ToA client and tried to go outside from CS (to the teleport stone) when my screen blinked a few times and I got back to the char selection menu. PC completly frozen after it, so reboot, started SI client and couldnt log in with Killerbee, just got the character selection screen again where I couldnt load her. After a few sec I realised that no place mentioned below her name. Tried it with ToA again but got same result.

So atm it looks:

Hangianix xx lvl Theurgist
in XY

Killerbee xx lvl Cleric

Silversnail xx lvl Minstrel
in ZX

Any idea what could it be? Or just send msg via RightNow and wait till they solve it?

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
owned.jpg

;<

try again or try rightnow ...

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh, maybe you are right. They heard I wanna respec. ;) No answer yet so qq.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Just be sure to file it under the right category, otherwise it ends up with the wrong persons (which takes ages)

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
ingame issues, character stuck, life on your server... those things come to the GMs if you use something like technical bug or the like it goes to the tech team who can't deal with ingame stuff.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Im not sure if its the same problem I had long time ago but.....

Did you try to load daoc on another PC, or get a friend to log in the char for you ( on his/her PC ). It solved my problem, and I havent had any problems since.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:
ingame issues, character stuck, life on your server... those things come to the GMs if you use something like technical bug or the like it goes to the tech team who can't deal with ingame stuff.
Checked it and I put it in the "In game problems - Bug report" section. Should I move to other section?

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Argyle_Avendale said:
Im not sure if its the same problem I had long time ago but.....

Did you try to load daoc on another PC, or get a friend to log in the char for you ( on his/her PC ). It solved my problem, and I havent had any problems since.
Well, cant try it, cause atm no rl friend is playing with DAoC and I wouldnt give my acc details to anyone else :<

But I can log in with any chars on any servers, apart from Killerbee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom