Bug or what ?

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Jaapi said:
Obviously you are too stupid to understand what happened there, so you're trying to cover it up with flaming.
It's a decent question regardless of the fact if he got owned or not, so why would it even matter?

if he never got owned, he would have never made this thread

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Filip said:
hehe man some1 should study the social structure of excalibur community..

mr fluid feel's so cool that if a "warder" insult's him it really dos'nt count becuase you are not entilted to an oppion before rr5+ or something...

and it seems to me tha meduza supports him in that view....

fluid COULD chose to comment the attack but he dont .. he chose's to go for the man and remove his "rigths" to an oppion ..

allso kinad get's some wiping ... the reason here is that he is an "addnoob" which i guess means he is not the "club of nooble FG warriors" who are entitled to an oppion.

it is a bit like in OOLDDD days when i played starcraft... in the channels ppl could disquess anything like which politic oppion was the most sensible.. and if some of the "elite" ppl got owned in words he would go "STFU YOU STUPID NOOB ... 1v1 !!! OR YOU TO SCARED !!!" ... like the game could be used as who was rigth or wrong in any case...

imho the "computergamers" community's are interessting becuase they are like RL communitie's x 1000... the anonomyous toons you got is used to air feelings that you normally wouldnt let come out so clear..

well a bit of track here from the post ... /as sry for spam!!

when a warder calls me shit and says i can't compete, when he doesn't know me and has most likely never killed me without a zerg i just find it plain amusing

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Most probably banelord ability (snare or such).

PS. What exactly F#@@'s opionion about warder scouts and such has to do with topic ?
PPS. Also i find his public mastrubation of epeen quite disgusting. Keep those things private m8 !

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
if he never got owned, he would have never made this thread
Wow, amazing how you could completely avoid the issue again.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Jaapi said:
Wow, amazing how you could completely avoid the issue again.

you asked why it mattered if he got owned or not, i answered you, next please :/

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Amadon said:
Mythic's wonderful interrupt system.

Send feedback and tell them how much you love it.

Grrrr dont get me started on interrupts.

Kin:
I would think its a reactive or something, perhaps because you were too far away it had a interupt effect without dmg/msg, reactives are usualy close proximity things.

Seen some odd things in the last few days, sitting in AC with cleric and Wiz lvln artis, 1 screen could see all mobs the other couldnt, next day it was reversed, later a wiz groupmate was getting interupted even though there was no caster mob on him and no melee mob nearby..he got hit for no dmg I think. wierd indeed.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
The point is i do not hit the interrupter for damage, which would be indicated,
but i hit my target for x damage and is instantly interrupted by other. Its not an effect or i would notice, and time between shots to little to react, i even doubt interrupters pc updated before second arrow is loading.

From Stealth
Crit with autocycle
Hit target x, switch to rf
Interrupt by y before second arrow is loaded.
Its something new, and it looks like server side auto action, not something performed by a player.

Also i only experience it with certain hib and mid rvr guilds, especially from
'random roleplayers' last time from a bm called prozax.

So what is it you using ?

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
maybe ur arrow is intercepted and u get a proc from the intercepted target?

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
maybe ur arrow is intercepted and u get a proc from the intercepted target?

but he is saying he did damage to target x , then insta interupted by target y who didn't stop fighting the other people he was fighting, ie acted as if he didn't know he was there.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it's probably a banelord ability - apparently they have some wacky interrupts going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom