Bug or just cheat??

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
I am pretty certain that it does. Maybe radar was wrong expression maybe I should say zunleashed. Allows you to see people out of clip range and stealthers from any distance.

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
SiddlesVonHell said:
I am pretty certain that it does. Maybe radar was wrong expression maybe I should say zunleashed. Allows you to see people out of clip range and stealthers from any distance.

How do u know so much about it? u use it?

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
SiddlesVonHell said:
Hmm none has picked up on it yet? oh well i'll give it a shot.

Radar?!?
stealth and radar isn't suppose to work

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
Spankya said:
How do u know so much about it? u use it?

Ehrm... lol... no? /sweat :O

Seriously no it's just there was this really long thread on vnboards about it, and don't ask me to dig it up, if you want to find it then look it up yourself, it is on the hib stalker proffesion forum.

Duze

Loyal Freddie
my first weird thing happened yesterday! Was at bottom of atk hill and a alb caster came trotting solo down the hill and promptly got shafted by lurking sb. I wasn't too far away but not close enough to help out the poor cloth wearer and as I didn't wanna unstealth by the time I got there, the sb was just swinging his final blow on the caster who died right at my feet. So I targetted the sb, hit /stick so I could backstab stun him and he just vanished, totally and completely vanished. Now I haven't played an infi much but I played my scout to cap out both bg1 and bg3 and I know that u can't stealth that soon after u fire a bow/swing a sword. Would have put it down to lag, other than that the caster was lying at my feet and I even saw the pretty colours of the styled hit fly thru the air when the sb killed him. Pretty weird :) don't have an explanation for it either *shrug*

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
I came up against a inf in thid when i was using my NS,saw him attack from stealth,made towards him and the second he dropped the guy he was fighting,poof,he vanished.Now I aint stoopid so I thought"Im not getting any closer cause he will have more stealth than me" I was only 18+5 but he must have followed me cause as i neared mb,BANG he hit me,I turned round to fight him and he stealthed up an disapeared,I ran off an restealthed,BANG he PA me.A SB unpops and hits the inf to help me out but he couldnt touch him,im trying to hit the inf but keeps saying "XXXX is out of range".
In the end the inf kicked both our butts an stealthed straight back up within 2 seconds of dropping us.
He then began emoting with laughs an rudes. :eek2:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
I came up against a inf in thid when i was using my NS,saw him attack from stealth,made towards him and the second he dropped the guy he was fighting,poof,he vanished.Now I aint stoopid so I thought"Im not getting any closer cause he will have more stealth than me" I was only 18+5 but he must have followed me cause as i neared mb,BANG he hit me,I turned round to fight him and he stealthed up an disapeared,I ran off an restealthed,BANG he PA me.A SB unpops and hits the inf to help me out but he couldnt touch him,im trying to hit the inf but keeps saying "XXXX is out of range".
In the end the inf kicked both our butts an stealthed straight back up within 2 seconds of dropping us.
He then began emoting with laughs an rudes. :eek2:

hmm sounds pretty fecked, if u can find the SB and he has the same story...
Name and Shame imho

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Duze said:
my first weird thing happened yesterday! Was at bottom of atk hill and a alb caster came trotting solo down the hill and promptly got shafted by lurking sb. I wasn't too far away but not close enough to help out the poor cloth wearer and as I didn't wanna unstealth by the time I got there, the sb was just swinging his final blow on the caster who died right at my feet. So I targetted the sb, hit /stick so I could backstab stun him and he just vanished, totally and completely vanished. Now I haven't played an infi much but I played my scout to cap out both bg1 and bg3 and I know that u can't stealth that soon after u fire a bow/swing a sword. Would have put it down to lag, other than that the caster was lying at my feet and I even saw the pretty colours of the styled hit fly thru the air when the sb killed him. Pretty weird :) don't have an explanation for it either *shrug*

Maybe screen drag ? :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom