Bug or just cheat??

Eendunn

Loyal Freddie
I was stealthed, running ALONE (as far as i saw) then all of a sudden someone DDed me (skald dd) snared And mezzed me, there was NO one around, and it didnt say "bla bla casts a spell" or sumthing, just plaing dmg, later that day, was ALONE (im sure i was) walking close to ck (Hib got it) then i was insta lifetapped? how? does anny hib class got insta life tap? (got 19+5 in stealth so i doubt a caster could see me (no shrooms either, have heard that they got something too)

i seek answers, i cant blame annyone couse i didnt get anny names, i just wounder HOW? is this possible?

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds very odd, although i've seen such thing before...

Most of the times i was "alone" too, but really either you or the servers lags...which prevents you to see other people. Sometimes they can damage you, and then you dissapear to their sight. Quite strange actually, but it happends once in a while.

I remember one time i came with my skald...suddenly a hib fg was in my face. They had spellcasters, but it was like i "popped" just right to em. Kinda annoying :-/

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
[00:22:07] You examine the greater necroservant. It is aggressive towards you!
[00:22:21] You are no longer hidden!
[00:22:21] You are hit for 611 damage.
[00:22:24] You must wait 19 seconds to use this ability!
[00:22:25] You prepare to sprint!
[00:22:42] You are now hidden!

This has happened to me a few times in BG3.
I can only put it down to a /groundassist after being targetted by a Inf as the Necro was too far up the hill to APK for me to see, let alone see me when I was stealthed.

Logan5

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe they got ToA weapons for the lifedrain ? See alot of that in BG

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
1.st of all there arent any Bg1 toa weapons that has lifedrain
2.n theres is no low lvl toa weapons for bg1 that ive seen so far.

ive noticed that to, when i were walking over ck brige with my SB i had 20+5 stealth some friar just suddenly started running after me, he was like 20 miles away from me i started running but somehow he always knew where i was and hittet me.

never ecounted the dd+snare problem : >

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
with my NS i got firebolted from max range while stealthed in 19+5.... :wij:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
OK
Unless you sumhow have 50 stealth in bg1 then u were prolly spotted and didnt see him cus of lag.

Pets can see through stealth so if they are set to aggressive and ran past u they would be able to get u out of stealth.

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
i will use groundtarget pb sometimes on my eld and just randomly hit it just to see if anything pops if its quiet as i know from playing my shade in bg1 you will go and have a wonder and see if you can pick off any soloers. as for the insta life tap hibs is castable and don't get insta. so must of been a glitch with that

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
As far as im aware the only pets that sees hidden is the hib warden all other pets wont spot a stealther but will follow 1 after they hit you even if they run off and stealth up,they wont spot him until hes hit you.Well thats what I thought anyways,could be wrong. :confused:

Influenza

Part of the furniture
I think Cabalist pets have see hidden aswell?
Not 100% sure on that though.

Gleidric

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
[00:22:07] You examine the greater necroservant. It is aggressive towards you!
[00:22:21] You are no longer hidden!
[00:22:21] You are hit for 611 damage.
[00:22:24] You must wait 19 seconds to use this ability!
[00:22:25] You prepare to sprint!
[00:22:42] You are now hidden!

This has happened to me a few times in BG3.
I can only put it down to a /groundassist after being targetted by a Inf as the Necro was too far up the hill to APK for me to see, let alone see me when I was stealthed.

Probably a catapult of some kind mate

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Another strange thing. One day i was waiting on pad with my Thane to bg3, i was suddenly hit and took 600+ in damage. Was several people around me, which asked what i got hit by...but it said nothing about it. Pretty strange imo.

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Balthus said:
As far as im aware the only pets that sees hidden is the hib warden all other pets wont spot a stealther
Warden have pets? Mine doesnt :( Guess u mean druids ;)

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Eendunn said:
I was stealthed, running ALONE (as far as i saw) then all of a sudden someone DDed me (skald dd) snared And mezzed me, there was NO one around, and it didnt say "bla bla casts a spell" or sumthing, just plaing dmg, later that day, was ALONE (im sure i was) walking close to ck (Hib got it) then i was insta lifetapped? how? does anny hib class got insta life tap? (got 19+5 in stealth so i doubt a caster could see me (no shrooms either, have heard that they got something too)

i seek answers, i cant blame annyone couse i didnt get anny names, i just wounder HOW? is this possible?

Either a catapult or you got to close to a tk. The tk casters see through stealth ofc. :drink:

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Conchabar said:
lol yer right..

I quite often hit stealthers using GTAOE, just by doing GTAOE in obvious stealther places. Maybe it was something like that which caught some of you.

Thine

Fledgling Freddie
[CE]Hjendug said:
Either u havent played this game for a week.
OR
You are totaly down on drugs

Think u are on druks u need to be that when u palys on MIDGAARD.
And i says there is a bug on the artifacts have a lvl 20 bb with klares nickey
activated so u can activate it as low lvl but year it suposed to be at the min lvl for the item..

So still think u are on druks.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
sometimes stealthers will apear to others as if they had 1 stealth for a short amount of time..

say 5-10 secs? If a skald came running along and this bug all of a sudden occured he coudl have ran right over to you...

And even if you werent visible for long enugh for him to target and DD he will still have a good sense of where you are at right after this so if youre stealth isnt up to par he can find you the regular way afterwards :)

or he could just have gotten lucky and ran over you, seen you and DDed you...

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Influenza said:
I think Cabalist pets have see hidden aswell?
Not 100% sure on that though.

No, they don't. But if you're out of stealth and one's on your ass, stealthing is no good - it'll find you then. And eat you alive every time if it's a spirit cabby's pet :)

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
christi said:
HAve a mate that do it

What a load of BS, even if the person could somehow activate the artifact, then hes gotta lvl it to 5, which requires a shit load of xp. If your lvl 24 the most xp you can earn is crap, so would take forever to lvl to 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom