Bug fix?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Hahaha, uber news! :D Take a look at this thread if you want to see Stallion twisting and turning and doing his damnedest to make interrupting DPS debuff a feature and not a bug. In other words; this is where you cry your eyes out, little Luri. ;)

I have never stated dps debuff is not a bug, I can easily justify the bug thou. especially vs mids. You albs are correct in this matter, mids are not. Once this game is fair ill stop using it, thats once albs stop zerging? Im just saying there are other issues to be looked at, dps debuff sure is a bug, its not an unbalancing one thou, (except solo).

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
one Q

why does it take mythic 3 years to fix this bug?

same as the theurg mezz "bug" fix they did not too long ago (though that was worse)

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
this is not ballance, this is bullshit ..

soon every1 will go play in mid .. where u need to cast only 10% of ur spells, rest are insta :x

Medde

One of Freddy's beloved
Stallion said:
*waves to Chantson* Moose Nolby Pride 50 2,683,536 17,432 Enchanter Lurikeen
omg u found my sig!
/pats stall on the head, good boy!

vintervargen

Banned
how about giving the enchanter an interrupting spell with 1850 range? or maybe 2300? or maybe make both heat debuff and dd instacast, but still with interrupt?

that way it would be more like the other realms :).

but seriously tho, hibs in NF gonna have a hard time, we loose GP, which in theory should be needed vs mids with 2 pac healers (aka lotsa instas) and sorcs (range).
we gain SoS (which i hear is rather useless), and PR (which is really nice), but other then that? we'll have reaver bombs against us, and banelord BDs. the only mage we have is eldritch, a class without both pet and instainterrupts..

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:
speaking as an Alb, we get zerged every single time we gotto emain. :D

I wont make exuses for hibs.. there are ppl on all realms, Im on the end of one side, and thats it.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
but seriously tho, hibs in NF gonna have a hard time, we loose GP, which in theory should be needed vs mids with 2 pac healers (aka lotsa instas) and sorcs (range).

Seems to me Hibbernia does get hit in NF, fook knows why, when hibbernia has the least population on most servers. I think Mythic are slow to fix problems, so by the time stuff is fixed, it doesn't matter as much as it used to, since peeps got TOA. <------does that make sense ?

vintervargen said:
the only mage we have is eldritch, a class without both pet and instainterrupts..

sounds like a wizard !!

Elcain said:
8 people aint a zerg m8

yes we are :D

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs need a nerf, and its inc.
They cant handle playing equal then goodbye.

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
*waves to Chantson* Moose Nolby Pride 50 2,683,536 17,432 Enchanter Lurikeen
Difference being he wasn't arguing like an idiot on FH how it was not a bug to begin with.

vintervargen said:
we gain SoS (which i hear is rather useless)
It makes you CC immune so if you punch it on contact it nullifies both insta and boltrange, situational but not useless. If you look at some NF vids from Mordred (since they seem to be the only server that still 8vs8) the groups there pretty much use SoS every time they meet another fg.

we'll have reaver bombs against us
Only dangerous if there's more than one reaver, meaning albs would have to make multi-guild groups just to get enough to bomb on excal :). Besides it gets nerfed already in 1.71 and reavers apparently get nerfed further in 1.72 which probably puts people off making any new reavers. Not worth it to be fotm for 1 whole patch.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
SethNaket said:
Difference being he wasn't arguing like an idiot on FH how it was not a bug to begin with.

m8 its a bug, ive never said its not :fluffle:

vintervargen

Banned
sethnaket, just tell me what hibs gonna have in NF that the other realms wont have in an opted setup.

i can only think of one thing, and that is purp nearsight.

(and i mean things that makes a difference)

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
sethnaket, just tell me what hibs gonna have in NF that the other realms wont have in an opted setup.

Why? Figure it out yourself. I was just correcting you on some things that you seem to have the wrong impression of.

vintervargen

Banned
SethNaket said:
Why? Figure it out yourself. I was just correcting you on some things that you seem to have the wrong impression of.

i tried and i cant :mad:

can you help me please?

vintervargen

Banned
so your trying to prove a point/correct me without having facts? K ;)

bye m8, have fun in your imaginary little world :D

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
so your trying to prove a point/correct me without having facts? K ;)
Not very bright are you? You said you heard new sos is rather useless, I just informed you what it does. Also I pointed out that you brought up something that has already been fixed in the US patches as something that's "anti-hib", and how exc/albs dont have enough reavers to abuse it during 1.70 anyway.

bye m8, have fun in your imaginary little world :D
When I play daoc I have fun yes.

Marc

FH is my second home
vintervargen said:

Welcome to the world of albion.

Live with it or quit

(the latter would do nicely)

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:

compared to albs.

more BG/grapplers
Instant root
Castable stun on DD class's

Havn't played NF and dont play atm..but .. tbh even with those things i think albs will have more fun.. it seems they got more choise's to make working group's.. should be good

That theurgs get the "new" boad seems to be overlooked by many ppl ... maybee it sux i dunno but seems nice to me..

vintervargen

Banned
well i was more thinking of the interrupt fight, which the whine about dps-debuff and asd was/is about.

i just remembered that elds get VP tho, which is cool, but mids have 2-3x more zephyr, and albs have 2-3 more players with 1500+ range spells.

because of the warmap and new DMs you 'know' when or where you gonna fight, so you will be more prepared, hence range > all

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
well i was more thinking of the interrupt fight, which the whine about dps-debuff and asd was/is about.

i just remembered that elds get VP tho, which is cool, but mids have 2-3x more zephyr, and albs have 2-3 more players with 1500+ range spells.

because of the warmap and new DMs you 'know' when or where you gonna fight, so you will be more prepared, hence range > all

not gonna run with bard ey?

jakob

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
this is not ballance, this is bullshit ..

soon every1 will go play in mid .. where u need to cast only 10% of ur spells, rest are insta :x

I think this guy said it best:

"The bottom line here is that this fixes a long standing bug with the Enchanter class. Yes, it is unfortunate that it comes in the form of a nerf to the light line, but it is still a bug fix. There is no valid argument for this fix not going in, unless you would like to revert all instant-cast debuffs back to interrupting. Sorry.

~Blis"

This is the Enchanter TL.

Jika, I'd like to see how you think this is bullshit, when it clearly was overlooked back when instas were fixed so they no longer interrupted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom