Bug, Feature, What?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Dusted off my Shaman for some guild RvR last night and i found i was getting some problems. Namly that my buffs kept dropping, we'd split into 2 groups and being the only guy in my guild with m4d sk1llz!!!! I was pretty much carrying them all (Especially that silly thane who thought he we good at RvR :p) with m4d end5 buffz!! and 1337 A3 d0tf0rt3hw1n!!. But it seemed that whenever i got messed the buffs i had on G2 would drop.

Seeing as Rightnow is closed atm i was just wondering if anyone else is getting these problems or if its a new feature and i just didn't read through the patch notes carfully enough.

Should i accept my fate? or throw my bottle out of the proverbial pram like so many others have before me :)

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
End buff is ranged right ?

Maybe you went out of range.

As for any other buff's, Dont have any other suggestions other than your guildies were dropping your buffs and saying wtf?!? to freak you out :D

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Seems to be alot of wierd bugs around since the patch..

whenever i log my infil in i can see all the text coming from DL (hib border keep) by text i mean everyone typing, see spell messages, get spammed by Glansy every 15 minutes telling me to defend hibernia.. even get group invites.. lol

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Vindicator said:
As for any other buff's, Dont have any other suggestions other than your guildies were dropping your buffs and saying wtf?!? to freak you out :D

Hmm... I wouldn't put it past them, silly guildies. And Skeggi your just jelly-ous :p

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Did anyone of the ones that dropped buff duel you or anyone else before you went out? That can screw up things and make you drop buffs from what I have experienced.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Archeon said:
Dusted off my Shaman for some guild RvR last night and i found i was getting some problems. Namly that my buffs kept dropping, we'd split into 2 groups and being the only guy in my guild with m4d sk1llz!!!! I was pretty much carrying them all (Especially that silly thane who thought he we good at RvR :p) with m4d end5 buffz!! and 1337 A3 d0tf0rt3hw1n!!. But it seemed that whenever i got messed the buffs i had on G2 would drop. :)

Arch please, stop leeching off me. It´s annoyign to get added when I´m Mjollniring a alb zerg ;(

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
Arch please, stop leeching off me. It´s annoyign to get added when I´m Mjollniring a alb zerg ;(

Don'tcha know? Your allowed to add on Thanes. Its in the rules! Can't belive you'd make up such a lie anyway, everyone that was waiting in the queue could see I was next, Queue jumper!

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Archeon said:
Don'tcha know? Your allowed to add on Thanes. Its in the rules! Can't belive you'd make up such a lie anyway, everyone that was waiting in the queue could see I was next, Queue jumper!

/slap

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
/em laughs his ass of!F! becuase a brit hasnt read Hitch Hiker´sGuide to the galaxy

/Wonders where Kalba learn't English

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Archeon said:
/Wonders where Kalba learn't English

noni nyt loppu, pari kirjotusvirhettä

I Bet you didnt see that one coming.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
noni nyt loppu, pari kirjotusvirhettä

A couple of miles off, btw - ph34r my Group Cure Disease, the most overpowered spell in emain ;)

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Archeon said:
A couple of miles off, btw - ph34r my Group Cure Disease, the most overpowered spell in emain ;)

That´s it, I´m coming over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom