Bug abusers

L

Laston

ohh and i advice you to report it to GOA :) altho i dunno if worth it...

you should see aegir, that places got so many bugs it ain´t even true :( ohh i know some off them and ive laid myself the habit off doing frequent sweeps off greys up there :p (they get quite cooky and start shotting me them lil bastids

G

Graknak

you told him to foad so they'll more likely ban the both of you if you try to report him

K

Kicks

foad could mean anything anyway he was german and clearly didnt know wot it meant, that was also one of the reasons I posted here before deciding ;)

S

Shaki/Aeis

GOA don't ban people for saying FOAD once:D

T

Teren

i know how to go in the TNN wall :p
but i never used it on europe, i tried it on mordred in us :p

BTW Ding 300 posts :p

B

barevoose

Well done, and i heard lots of people talk about if u bug use u get banned but never actually seen it.

T

thegreatest

There is also a bug where you can go up to the roof of the building where the trainers are in Gothwaite Castle, stupid archers/bolters are camping that place most of the time and shooting at you, before you know where it is comming from you are dead...But I've taken a screenshot of 1 guy who was abusing it, but I cant be arsed to post it here :eek:

L

living

Originally posted by thegreatest
There is also a bug where you can go up to the roof of the building where the trainers are in Gothwaite Castle, stupid archers/bolters are camping that place most of the time and shooting at you, before you know where it is comming from you are dead...But I've taken a screenshot of 1 guy who was abusing it, but I cant be arsed to post it here :eek:

Yup u can also do that in Aegir, Dove of Gromnan or summit (hib SI) and at TNN castle. But staying far away from those places works the best. never rewarded people there at primtime

L

lavitas

Originally posted by living
Yup u can also do that in Aegir, Dove of Gromnan or summit (hib SI) and at TNN castle. But staying far away from those places works the best. never rewarded people there at primtime

The one at aegirs isnt bug abuse i dont think, you dont have to go through any walls or anything to get there its just simply jumping up some stones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom