Bug Abusers on PvP server

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
got lots of pics on bug abusers but no idea what to do with em. do you think goa will care?

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
erm give email then, can´t send em otherwise

Revz

Fledgling Freddie
Try clicking on his profile, there should be an option to email there.

Krill

Fledgling Freddie
Rightnow them (that is send them to Goa via rightnow with all details of servers/times, what you think is going on etc.) and hope they do something about it.

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
There are so many cheater (bug textures) on Camlann that I don't think GOA do anything against this problem.

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
btw is standing on top of mercant in an attempt to stop someone from handing/selecting mercant to buy port abuse?

also you know the wall in aegir? some pics there and a couple of mm roof to

Arcee

Loyal Freddie
Annoying isnt it? Everytime i go to use a portal there is a Requiem member jumping up and down on the portal guy. :eek7:

Cyfr

Banned
Well I personaly think being on MM roof is against the COC (and it is according to mythic in the US). Mythic have attempted to block ways to get on the roofs but its still possible. GoA just dont care really :D.They do nothing about it where as ingame csr's ive messaged on the US servers will contact the person and warn them :(

I used to die to people from within the walls of the MM entrance to TNN too.. :(

Oddor

Fledgling Freddie
Laston said:
got lots of pics on bug abusers but no idea what to do with em. do you think goa will care?
Just use the easy-to-use /appeal system that allows you to get support and assistance without having to leave the game.

Oh wait... someone went through the trouble of removing the /appeal system. Try RightNow then I guess.

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
what is rightnow?

ohh right :D it won´t accept my pass :(

Cyfr

Banned
Rightnow will most likely reply 'To get characters restored please give us the servername' To your bug abuse query.. :p

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
give it to rightnow ... and yes there is a few bug abusers on pvp...

i went there as a lvl20 . and in gothwaite there was 3-4 people bug abusing climbing up onto the top of buildings and killing people .

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Camlann was fun when it just started, but lately I havn't seen many people trying to kill me in a fair fight. Guess the nature of the server promotes radar cheats, bug abusing etc. On the US servers they do make some efford to weed out the most obvious cheaters, but guess that is something we will never see GOA do, as it requires in game support.

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
lately? :) anyway nobodeh told me where i should send the pics :wij: i can hope someone will go :eek2: when acc gets shut down a while :p

(yeah im dreaming)

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
shamans are too hard to kill thats why! :) And im pretty sure more uses Radar on RvR servers since its more usufull there etc

Ballade

Banned
goa dont do anything about cheaters
made a very nice long post awhile back posting servername, time, zone, name of player etc along with 15-20 screenys showing extreme exploiting by a player in muliple cases.

needless to say, the player im talking about is still playing.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I suggest you post them on a web site, then send the URLs to Rightnow.

Or, post them here and name n shame:wij:

As for standing on rooves etc, if theres no personal gain from it, ie, exp money drops etc, then whats the prob?

If i sit on a roof in Aegir its more likely im admiring the scenery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom