Bug Abuse

B

Ban TheBomb

Maintenance, more information
[2004-4-02]

All servers are now back up. We had to do an emergency maintenance this morning due to the possibility of a serious bug exploit with the patch 1.65. This bug is now fixed and actions will be taken against the players who abused it for personal gain. This is very easy to track for us and they will be (are already for most of them) found.

Once again, and especially due to situations like this one, we remind you of the Code of Conduct and EULA which you agree to respect every time you connect to the European servers of Dark Age of Camelot : NEVER abuse bugs and if you happen to find something "strange", report it as soon as possible.

We are sorry for the small interruption of service this morning and the inconvenience this may have caused

Anyone know what happened?

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
probs best not to know as then u cant get blamed :)

by sounds of it its either cash maker or a fast xp bug

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I did it, i used my Thane to kill mobs, something not part of their design, as they are supposed to die upon contact.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
I did it, i used my Thane to kill mobs, something not part of their design, as they are supposed to die upon contact.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
Bloody liar! that's like saying your healer can actually heal :eek2:

Blood

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:

GoA:
"Thank you for making us aware of this problem!

After consulting with Mythic we have taken the following actions!

Your "Thane" have had his armor removed, and will in the future not be able to equip armor! This was done to bring the character in line with the visions for the class!

Thank you for understanding!

SVP!"

Retrakith

Banned
Blood said:
GoA:
"Thank you for making us aware of this problem!

After consulting with Mythic we have taken the following actions!

Your "Thane" have had his armor removed, and will in the future not be able to equip armor! This was done to bring the character in line with the visions for the class!

Thank you for understanding!

SVP!"

LOL, Shame it's so unreal though, Mids hardly ever get nerfed :flame:

Beck

Fledgling Freddie
Before the emergency maintenance I was told that some of the caster pets in the new alb zone that a sorc or minnie could charm were giving rec spec buffs that stay on you till you die or log. Not sure if this is still the case but I doubt that this was the major bug anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom