Bug abuse or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
fighting at bled bridge and with bondancer and want to know if this is bug abuse while his ml9 pets destroys peeps?

i am presuming he jumped and landed there but didnt see it.....

btw nobofy in group could target him or hit him

Attachments

• bled.jpg
    bled.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 315

Bahumat

FH is my second home
bit of a small poor quality pic :(

if you cant target him i would say thats abuse...you just need to prove he is un-clickable

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
yeah sry for image size etc i SS it at 1600 etc but cant upload full image but i agree cant prove it but couldnt target him

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
you can target people normally there, you just need more practice outside your tower :x

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
you can target people normally there, you just need more practice outside your tower :x

allways one to start the crap...... str8 forward question it is or not and no ....nobody in group could target him was like he was in wall

btw was playing mincer not my bow spec'd scout

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
guessing its not as hes jumped off bridge and just landed on a platform that cant be reached unless u do the same thing. cant remember that bds name but he does pretty much everything u can think of to stop losing, strafing/water+ ladder abusing etc the lot

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
guessing its not as hes jumped off bridge and just landed on a platform that cant be reached unless u do the same thing. cant remember that bds name but he does pretty much everything u can think of to stop losing, strafing/water+ ladder abusing etc the lot

Looks like Verminard doing that, Not sure if its bug abuse, Been there myself on merc whilst afk

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
You can fall off the bridge and move yourself to there. I don't think it's bug abuse to stand on a ledge. If it was, they'd have made it 'transparent' I guess.

Eyres

Banned
anythings good if it kills stealth groups of 5+ with morons in like atmes, ringtones, aim and the other skilless pricks

Corran

Part of the furniture
If you couldnt target him and he knew that then it was bug abuse. You can get there via legal means (ie by dropping down) however if they done it to abuse the textures and the non los then it was abuse... I cant say for sure he did do so, but your best bet if you even think it may be abuse is to just Rightnow it anyways and let them work out if it is an issue or not.

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
Eyres said:
anythings good if it kills stealth groups of 5+ with morons in like atmes, ringtones, aim and the other skilless pricks

seriously u need to grow up some and take a chill pill

Eyres

Banned
TheSearcher said:
seriously u need to grow up some and take a chill pill

you need to get a job and stop playing like a moron

since when did thinking another person is a complete moron make you childish?

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
A few weeks back i reported a sorc who had 2 clerics with fop standing on exactly that spot throwing spreadheals while the sorc above was ganking ppl even tho taking zillions of damage.

Goa replied:

Response (CM_EN) 12/19/2005 03:26 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your report.

If you can get to a spot without using lagjumps and if you can be attacked from range this is not concidered cheating.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
F8 F8 F8 F8 F8 F8 F8 F8 F8 F8 F8

Is all I can say

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Eyres said:

Funny that two of the chars you mentioned there are in his sig:-P

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
Eyres said:
you need to get a job and stop playing like a moron

since when did thinking another person is a complete moron make you childish?

lmao i am self employed and earn a very good living doing it and tbh its a game not real life and i aint intersted in your opinions this is a thread about a spot in rvr not a flaming thread go do it in your local playground with the rest of ya bling friends and look as big as u want with them cos it aint working with me

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
Leel said:
Funny that two of the chars you mentioned there are in his sig:-P

allready stated was play ringtones mincer not denying the fact

to those peeps who replied with some info thx for the feedback

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Haggus said:
F8 F8 F8 F8 F8 F8 F8 F8 F8 F8 F8

Is all I can say

Briton Theurgist Phoenix Knight

Says the experience? =))

Sry, couldn't resist =)

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
Lol, that wasent any sort of abuse, i saw your zerg of stealths so i jumped on the ledge, fook knows why u couldent target me, ta for the rp btw :) xxxx

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
Denarius said:
Lol, that wasent any sort of abuse, i saw your zerg of stealths so i jumped on the ledge, fook knows why u couldent target me, ta for the rp btw :) xxxx

more than welcome thats what the game is about rp's and having fun .... just curious why we couldnt target u in any form ..... next time maybe :)

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Celestino said:
A few weeks back i reported a sorc who had 2 clerics with fop standing on exactly that spot throwing spreadheals while the sorc above was ganking ppl even tho taking zillions of damage.

Goa replied:

Response (CM_EN) 12/19/2005 03:26 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your report.

If you can get to a spot without using lagjumps and if you can be attacked from range this is not concidered cheating.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

Then it must be ok to stand on walls nuking mobs in AC and other places to

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
nah its not like that...

Killing another paying customer playing a tank without/with very limited range capabilities that can't reach you coz he doesn't know how to jump to ur spot as he's not that much into exploiting the world is something totally different from killing a soulless mob that can't hit back coz he can't reach you due to bad pathing ...

Moriatroll

Fledgling Freddie
must it?

if u would stand there and pull mobs(and the mobs cant reach you) that would be bug-abuse, but as a player u can reach that spot. There is a difference, and GOA seams to think that the spot in question is leagal, thus not bug abuse.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
This one time, I saw some scout called Atmes, but because he didn't move more then 3cm away from the tower lord, I was unable to target him :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom