Buffs

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
I see its ok when I buff u, and I do as I dont think a bb is wort a shait if it dont has buffed all he/she can, but when u ask for buffs urselfe no answer...so no more buffs from Ingerid to u.... I am pissed now....thanks for beeing nice to me... and helping midgard...:mad:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Fanguir said:
I see its ok when I buff u, and I do as I dont think a bb is wort a shait if it dont has buffed all he/she can, but when u ask for buffs urselfe no answer...so no more buffs from Ingerid to u.... I am pissed now....thanks for beeing nice to me... and helping midgard...:mad:

whada hmm...um...like.....hmmm...no..sorry, i give up...... what did you just say? :eek7:

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Help and buff ur realm m8's even i u dont like them like I do....

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
i buff all my ingame friends , if i start buffing random ppl i just have to remove there buffs when a friend ask for buffs , and thats even worse imo
and i think alot of ppl do the same , if you need buffs get your own buffbot or get some friends that have them. it may seem harsh but all the pm´s you get (and lots of them are like BUFF ME! and serveral from same person every 10 sec) thats anoying when you are in a fight or just drunk and want to chill. I think its sad you have to hide your bb in another guild or just go anon to stop getting pm´s. after all i pay for this acc for myself and my guildes

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...could it be ?

Fanguir said:
but when u ask for buffs urselfe no answer...so no more buffs from Ingerid to u....

Hmm...well quite often I dont notice someone asking my bb for buffs, plainly because the bb is on another screen and nothing Im reading. (Im guessing this is the case for alot of people)

If I have conc left and I see someone asking my bb for buffs I dont hesitate to buff them. But I dont go out of my way reading the buffbot screen while rvring because of the off chance that someone is asking him for buffs.

/Charmangle

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Fanguir said:

Why u need to ask for buffs if u can buff others ? sounds like a little whine from a yougster :m00:

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Fanguir said:

Why u need to ask for buffs if u can buff others ? sounds like a little whine from a yougster :m00:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
sadly my other account is set to hib/pry so I can't make a middy BB for my valk. Would of made levelling soooo much easier :(

nerf.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Kagato said:
sadly my other account is set to hib/pry so I can't make a middy BB for my valk. Would of made levelling soooo much easier :(

nerf.

Whats your valks name ?

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
I usually buff anyone who ask, but the problem is that ppl tends to ask my bb.
I'm only on bb when buffing and moving it not to ld. hence mostly it's 15 -30 min before I see the pm.

I'll even buff U Kagato U bastard :) /hug

Btw U done lvling that valk ?

If U need something pm me usually on rm tho (runandgi)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Bistrup666 said:
I usually buff anyone who ask, but the problem is that ppl tends to ask my bb.
I'm only on bb when buffing and moving it not to ld. hence mostly it's 15 -30 min before I see the pm.

I'll even buff U Kagato U bastard :) /hug

Btw U done lvling that valk ?

If U need something pm me usually on rm tho (runandgi)

No, was hoping to leech a level or three on the ml rush yesterday but the bastards kicked me out the BG for the relic raid :(

Good way to encourage somebody not to relog into alb btw :mad: At least if I was on the raid they'd know where I was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom