Buffbots whine ;p

I

inoxx

bah

wake me up when a new subject will be at last posted here.

T

twistedmind

Originally posted by Fafnir
Well i bought my second copy of daoc with SI for 300 SEK. And you cant blame people for having buff bots because you dont have the cash atm.

I have a work, i spend the cash i earn as i like. I've done the military service and i know about the petty cash they pay you, but atleast here in sweden you get free food and board too. :) And I had priorities to make, buy another game or go out and have fun and drink beer.

Its all up to you how you want to spend your money. I got the second account cause i had hard time to find groups 90% of fafnirs 50 lvls i did solo. 47-50 i did in spindel.

Bump.

Might consider doing just that fafnir Time to spend money in a real way. But we get free food in norwegian army also and shelter. but every tuesday and thursday there is fishfood and i am not a really good fan of fish.

I like to fish myself but i have also payment on internett and phone around 800 nok 80£ every month and i have a hard time paying those bills since i have others payments to do. But when my vacation money comes in i will definitley pri. rl buisness :) since i am growing bored of this game. and might take a break in a month or two. and then to return and check out the life in daoc once more if the zerging don't stop after EVE PS SWG release delete is an opinion :)

Twisted out.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by opoc
Wouldn't work as most i know of that use buff bots and solo witht he buffs group with their buffbot to reduce parries and such against them.
I generally find it wrong to have two characters controlled by one person in the same realm/server, at any given time... gaining them some advantage over others.
Originally posted by Duzzy
FYI Mythic will never.. ever put range on buffs.. If they do they will lose shit loads of money when all buffbot ppl stop paying for their buffbots..
Money makes the world go around, otherwise I would expect a company to get rid of buffbot fuckwits, and make it fair for all.

P

Pansern

Originally posted by SFXman
I generally find it wrong to have two characters controlled by one person in the same realm/server, at any given time... gaining them some advantage over others.

Money makes the world go around, otherwise I would expect a company to get rid of buffbot fuckwits, and make it fair for all.

Cry mooooooooooooore ! BUFFBOTS4TEHWIN Oo

D

darkfalz

I have a buffbot as well i think there great :p

esp when farming cash and my buffbot is helping me lv my inf alot quicker by pulling with stunn and gaining grp bonus off of Yellows/oranges :p

so cry more N00bs about them as the fact of the mattter is mythic will never range buffs as they will loose alot of money as the bot account wil be closed :p

PROUD MEMBER OF DOA

darkfalz - lv 50 mercanery
deathclaw- lv 42 sorceror
chaoswarrior - lv 50 armsman
perforateatery saracen thrust inf in training lv 16 :p
uberbuffer lv 38 enhanced spec char :p

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by SFXman

Fair in terms of 'I get a full set of buffs, the others don't' ?

Must be annoying when your Friar can't just kill everything due to the others having buffs too...

H

hangianix

I can't agree with you Cylian. I would have a little advantage against other soloers (not going to solo too much nowadays) with my buffs, if they are not a buffer class. But that's not true, 'cause they have better buffs than me, so they have advantage (even against a buffer class like friar).

T

Turamber

Originally posted by darkfalz
so cry more N00bs about them

Laugh. Some people who have quit DAOC longer than you've actually been playing it consider buffbots to be lame. For some the widespread usage of buffbots, and Mythics acceptance of them, was a large factor in their leaving the game.

Don't know why people congratulate themselves on paying for two accounts and winning fights 2v1 ... guess thats just their 'n00b' mentality. Once a 'n00b' always a 'n00b' and you, sirrah, are a good example of that truism.

E

eynar

A lot of strong whines in here. Fact is that buffs are a part of the game, and where someone gets them is completely irrelevant. First of all you guys wouldn't even have a clue about potential buff-bot users if it wasn't for these boards and IRC etc. Apart from that, that equal fight crap is just hilarious as well, and so is the argument about people who pay more have advantages over others. A friend of mine for example has a rather crappy system atm. When he plays, he suffers a lot more from lag etc than people on better systems. So the same comparison can be made here: people who pay more have better systems and suffer from less lag as well....so much for your equality. I could go on for ages, but I won't, have better ways to spend my time these days...I'll end up with some other remarks: it's easy to say buffbots are lame etc when you play the most overpowered class in the game, and the people who whine about them the most are often the first ones to spam you with pm's asking for buffs...:rolleyes:

X

XeffoInfil

bet by the time my infil hits 50, it will be a waste of time since i dont have a buffbot and everything will keel me =(

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by XeffoInfil
bet by the time my infil hits 50, it will be a waste of time since i dont have a buffbot and everything will keel me =(
Well all stealth groups that killed me 5 sec out of mpkE, is one of the reasons i got a second account. And yesterday on my way to suicide in Albion. Ohhhh no less then 4 infils jumped me. Wonder why i get buffs. Stealthers that whine about buffs, i will never feel sorry for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom