Buffbots and Guilds

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

-Nxs-

Regarding the post on prydwens general discussions regarding the use of buffbots, could I just enquire specificaly on prydwen/albion if any other guild currently does NOT allow players to use buffbots ?

L

leviathane

Originally posted by -Nxs-
Regarding the post on prydwens general discussions regarding the use of buffbots, could I just enquire specificaly on prydwen/albion if any other guild currently does NOT allow players to use buffbots ?
isnt there like a buffbot guild or somin?

N

-Nxs-

Re: Re: Buffbots and Guilds

Originally posted by leviathane
isnt there like a buffbot guild or somin?

Ive seen one around - but thats the oposite of what i was asking :) From what i know in Alb, Rigante are the only guild to not allow buffbots, this decision may be reversed soon to update the guild as the game evolves. Im just wondering if any other guilds out there still say NO to buffbots in their ranks.

S

Sagba

I dont find any reasons to not allow people to use buffbots. Dont get me wrong, I'm not using one and doubt I will ever get one (well, my cleric is Enh specced to lvl40 :p) but atm buffbots are part of the game, live with it :p Also I thought The Rigante is against RvR BBs but PvE BBs are fine ? Would be great if Mythic gives range for buffs or something but not allowing guildies to use buffbot is just silly imo.

H

hangianix

CM also hasn't got BB's but it means we are all poor. Pls send your donation to us!!! :D

L

leviathane

Originally posted by hangianix
CM also hasn't got BB's but it means we are all poor. Pls send your donation to us!!! :D
come to me ill give you a big hug and some lovin :m00:

H

hangianix

Re: Re: Re: Buffbots and Guilds

Originally posted by -Nxs-
Ive seen one around - but thats the oposite of what i was asking :) From what i know in Alb, Rigante are the only guild to not allow buffbots, this decision may be reversed soon to update the guild as the game evolves. Im just wondering if any other guilds out there still say NO to buffbots in their ranks.
Well, they could be your brother guild - no non buffbot there. :)

C

calif

< Give KB a cookie>

D

deadkid

what's so bad about bb's? as someone said on vnboards: every1 tries to be the best, have best sword, best board, best armor with 5pts oc and best Sidi alchemy... why not having best buffbot with moa 5 etc... just envy :p

H

hangianix

Originally posted by leviathane
awww thats not very nice, after all the :wub: i give you. :(
Well, I don't support love between guys. :)

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by vintervargen
why do you go 3 stealthers at 05:40 ?

Originally posted by vintervargen
QQ

anyway its not a good idea to exclude buffbots, you know everyone uses them..
i mean whats the point... the mids and hibs will only laugh at you... the only thing they will like about you is that your fast and easy rps...

I

ilum

Re: Re: Re: Re: Buffbots and Guilds

Well, they could be your brother guild - no non buffbot there. :)

Yeah, I havent seen any of the members in "The Buffbots" ever use a buffbot...so think thats as close as you get! :)

N

-Nxs-

Nice that a simple question can provoke 16 replies with only one post being a genuine answer :)

thanks

O

old.linnet

I'd assume that the RP guilds don't allow buffbots (not sure you could find a good RP reason to have one, and it goes against the grain to encourage people to have alts that aren't given personalities.)

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by old.linnet
I'd assume that the RP guilds don't allow buffbots (not sure you could find a good RP reason to have one, and it goes against the grain to encourage people to have alts that aren't given personalities.)

Quite.

OotKT does not allow buffbots in the guild.
Anyone want to have one, it is up to them, but it stays out of the guild.
Can't force people into _not_ using them really, as it isn't the guild that pay their subscription fees.

D

dwali

i think BB´s are ok in PvE...i use mine to lvl my Alts...it´s alot easier...i remeber the Time when i started playing when no one used bb´s.that was good Times...then it was all up to Drops and Skills...now it´s just meet a bufft savage who has 1 healer with him...bamm he kills 4-5 enemies easy without loosing much HP...so i say bb´s in PvE is 1 thing...but pls keep them out of PK so fair ppl with no bb´s have a change!!!!!!!

T

tamron

Order of the Knights Templar do not allow buffbots to be guild members, while we do not prohibit people from using them as a guild rule. Personally, I abhorr their mere existence, but that's just me <grins>.

K

Kahland

case forbid buffbots because he doesnt have one, he's afterall not very smart 8]

C

chretien

Originally posted by Kahland
case forbid buffbots because he doesnt have one, he's afterall not very smart 8]
Cos you need RL qualifications and an IQ of 180+ to level a buffbot. I was forgetting..

G

greatred

Originally posted by Kahland
Sounds like he's doing it for honorable reasons... Right or wrong, /salute

K

Kahland

well, rvring unbuffed is stupid and a waste of time 8]

L

lannovar

We do ok...... I guess we try to rely on skill rather than being boofed to the tits, it works just not all the time. Feeling the need to pwnz0r everyone all the time isnt a priority. Getting satisfaction from killing those pwnz0r l33t kiddies is, and doing it with just normal buffs is all the better.

Nice reply Kahland i fail to see how having a bb will improve your intelligence. :rolleyes:

A comment like that makes you look not very smart imo

N

-Nxs-

If you want to flame the use of BB's then use the other threads here - If you want to slate Rigante members (as they currently dont use buffbots) well then your more stupid than I thought.

Out of all these messages, only two have been genuine replies and not people looking to bump their post count or flame others

No use in having this thread anymore.

Thank you to those who replied with a genuine answer, its much appreciated.

-Thread Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread