Buffbot and PLbot

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Im gonna respec my aug healer to pac and go moderna to pl my bb then Im gonna respec back etc..

Anyway, what spec should my healer have in moderna? 45 pac, 29 mend or..?

....and when my bb is 50. Does 50 aug give any extra points at all on buffs compared to 47 aug?

thats all!

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
47 aug for the bb so u can have frigs - you will use them even if you say you wont.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
some +aug and some +buff effectiveness and your buffs will cap. just go to 47aug and put the rest in what you feel like :) and er.. no idea about the healer o_O;

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Absolutely no reason to go higher than 44 aug for a bb since thats the last dmg add (and you also have last heatbuff if you wanna play a stealther and buff against other stealthers heat legendary weapons).
In fact you will cap buffs (+62 basline, +93 specline) at aug 37 if you get the bot +25% buffing effectivness with ToA items (and this is not hard, can be done with the toa "epic" armor quests, oceanus armor etc) and +6% from the realm ability Mastery of the Arcane level 2 (this will require you to rvr alil with the bot but its not many pts).
Then you can spec high mend or high cave for dmg shields if you want (can also play the shammy in rvr if you like ^^) or a combination.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
+aug doesn't affect specline spells anyway - only baselines.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
ok... I will only use my bb for RvR and my RM, so no use for dmg add nor dmg shield. I have 25% buff effectivness and +11 aug on it atm (lvl 37). Ok, so I'll go 47 aug then I guess and rest in whatever..

Thanx.. Now answer my moderna healer question :)

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
Anyway, what spec should my healer have in moderna? 45 pac, 29 mend or..?

45 pac rest mend will work fine. You dont need spreadheal since you will be out of group stunning anyway. Works for me :)

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Absolutely no reason to go higher than 44 aug for a bb since thats the last dmg add (and you also have last heatbuff if you wanna play a stealther and buff against other stealthers heat legendary weapons).
In fact you will cap buffs (+62 basline, +93 specline) at aug 37 if you get the bot +25% buffing effectivness with ToA items (and this is not hard, can be done with the toa "epic" armor quests, oceanus armor etc) and +6% from the realm ability Mastery of the Arcane level 2 (this will require you to rvr alil with the bot but its not many pts).
Then you can spec high mend or high cave for dmg shields if you want (can also play the shammy in rvr if you like ^^) or a combination.
You forgot the part where NPC's don't have buffcaps.

Red Buffs with MOTArc 5 and 25% Buff Effect will make "npcs" (pets) way stronger and more dmg absorbant than yellow buffs.

Usually this is nice in Moderna as a SM pet is the main tank, therefore going 46 Aug (Red Str/Con) for Moderna, or just if your an SM with a BB that soloes in RvR actually still viable, very viable.

Edit:

About the healer spec, I'd go 44 Pac 30 Mend 8 Aug just to be viable in both Moderna and RvR.

As leveling with Healer/Alt, the healer itself doesn't group so you need not to be worried about healing.

If your planning on respeccing back after lvling your alt though however, then you could go for 50 pac for the last AOE Stun. Very handy as you won't be getting a crapload of resists trying to stun :)

Gives you red PoMed too :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Zebolt said:
ok... I will only use my bb for RvR and my RM, so no use for dmg add nor dmg shield. I have 25% buff effectivness and +11 aug on it atm (lvl 37). Ok, so I'll go 47 aug then I guess and rest in whatever..

Thanx.. Now answer my moderna healer question :)

also wit h47 aug/26 mend you can come with your shammy bot on DR's too! :D

polgra

Fledgling Freddie
Go 50 pac if u only going to use it in moderna.. mend / aug u have no use of there as a pac healer.. but i would specc rest in aug for speed.. so u can get from dwarfcamp untill pl spot fast :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom