Buff Effectiveness.

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
Newb question for you :eek:

How do you calculate the effectiveness of a buff? Such as say the lvl 48 base dex buff. Does the shammy Aug spec AND the targets level/RR dictate how much the buff actualy affects the target for?

Thanks,

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Question is quite confusing but if your asking if a lvl 50 shaman cast buffs on a level 20 lets say with 48 Aug the lvl 20 would get the full effect however his stats would cap before he could recieve the full effect. RR doesn't effect buffing except at RR5 I think you get slightly more AF not sure about that though although other buffs are not anymore effective.

Also just say you had 1 Aug and cast a baseline Dex on someone it would be to the same value as a 50 Aug spec shaman casting the dex which is only further modified by +Buff Bonus.. .

Not sure if that answers your question but anyway..

Darkmack

GV-Miera

Fledgling Freddie
Darkmack said:
Also just say you had 1 Aug and cast a baseline Dex on someone it would be to the same value as a 50 Aug spec shaman casting the dex which is only further modified by +Buff Bonus.. .
Darkmack

Doesn't the buffer need 30 in aug to get the full effect of that buff ??

might be wrong tho

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for the confusion, probably better if i use a few examples to clarify my question.

Level 50 Shammy BB (with 47 Aug Spec) uses the lvl 48 dex buff (delves for 45) on a level 50/RR0 character.

The same Shammy casts the same spell on a level 50/RR5 character.

Will the buff value change? If so, for how much, and why?

I know that buffs have a cap based on the targets level but does the cap change based on the shamans aug spec level and the targets RR?

Thanks,

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
Always with the love beads ;)

Give answers !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom